Hi, I’m Priscila Casanova (she/her), I focus on helping people fulfil their dreams by making their projects come to life. The reason I do this is because I believe design can help the world towards better things and if I can help you create that project that benefits a certain community or the world then what better way to spend my time. As a Graphic Designer, I centre my work mostly on Branding and Motion Graphics but I also extend my work to editorial, photography, and Art Direction. Painting and Illustration is something I enjoy doing in my spare time to experiment with colour and form. Some of my work has been exhibited in London and Mexico City.
- Bostock Panadería Brand IdentityBrand Identity for a new Mexican bakery that offers a different style of bakery, breaking away from traditional ones. It seeks to give and presents pastries with either new flavours, sizes or colours. The name derives from the Bostock pastry, made out of simple ingredients but with an exquisite flavour, just as the bakery’s ethos, create and experiment to give new flavours. To stand out from the competition, the brand graphics are bold with a playful tone of voice. Read more about this project
- Be Better Campaign IdentityBe better was a campaign about social consumption and the impact it has on the world. The client wanted the campaign to remind people how by making even the smallest changes we can reduce waste. The brand was built upon positivity, friendliness, and humour. An additional temporary website was made to announce products and tips.
- Clerkenwell Design Week 2019For their 10th anniversary, Clerkenwell Design Week wanted to celebrate the history of the area and bring its stories to life by creating vinyl manifestations along the route. Location: Farringdon Station: The station is known as the world’s first underground railway which was constructed using the cut and cover method. The technique involved the excavation of a trench which is then covered over with backfilled material. At the time (the 60s) electrical machines did not exist, therefore the
- Studio Mazaar Brand logoStudio Mazaar is a brand that will house Street Feast and other future projects. Mazaar stands for “Modern Bazaar” based on the idea of street markets in Zanzibar. The client seeks to connect society through community projects with fresh and stand out ideas. Outcome: The visual language is clean, elegant and modern, it seeks to communicate the union that exists when joining two figures to generate a new one, just as the brand seeks to do with its community projects. This was a Live brief for Ma
- That's Almost GoodAfter doing research and visiting museums we bump into conjunction astronomy also known as the “dance of the planets” when the planets orbit the sun they create a pattern. Based on this idea and using the Rose diagram we captured the dancers' choreography and create a pattern. The final piece was made by sewing ribbon to cardboard.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Design Thinking
- Creative Solutions
- Adobe After Effects
- Motion Graphics