I'm director and creative with a history of developing, producing and directing content campaigns and documentaries. Over the last 7 years, I've been fortunate enough to work with a variety of talented teams to deliver campaigns of all sizes - from large, multi-limbed beasts to small but mighty projects. In 2010 I founded itdrewitself - a content production company responsible for producing campaigns for brands that include Nike, Harley-Davidson, Ogilvy and Google. Currently represented by Just So.
- Sing it with Roses / Cadbury's Roses social contentWe help Cabbury's Roses celebrate World gratitude day with indie singer/songwriter Lucy Rose. Working alongside Hoi Polloi and Fallon, itdrewitself developed and produced a content launch film and 21 video personalised songs of thanks released on twitter.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- O2 MusicIn February 2019 I was brought into the fold of an agency called Just So to help come up with a creative concept for an O2 Music pitch which would engage with the infamous gen-z, whilst highlighting the importance of live music. However instead of playing it safe I asked Just So why don’t we go big. Why don't we pitch in their own music content platform that champions up and coming music talent. We pitched it. We Won It. This is O2 Music.
- Harley Davidson 'Snowquake'Edited a series of videos for Harley Davidson. A group of influencers from the motorbike world were sent to Snowquake and reported back on their experiences on and off the track. Shot and produced by the team at Itdrewitself. Very fast turnaround on these, delivered on time to brief.
- Content Creative
- Art and Creative Direction
- Color Grading
- Davinci Resolve
- Adobe Premiere/photoshop/indesign