London based content producer and partnerships specialist. International experience at luxury style publications and national newspapers.
- Tank Magazine & Parker Pens Better Thinking Book TalksJune 2016: Tank Magazine presents four talks that explore the art and craft of writing and producing books, with some of the most exciting authors, editors and thinkers in the literary world. Live talks were recorded to launch Tank Magazine podcast and streamed on Facebook: In conversation with Barbara Epler: on book editing and independent publishing. Adam Thirlwell in conversation with Álvaro Enrigue: on writing novels, translation and global literature. Faisal Devji in conversation with Pan
- Salvatore Ferragamo: Fiamma Film A family-focused female campaign to launch Ferragamo's new Fiamma handbag. The campaign included video interviews and still photography featuring international mothers and daughters talking about their inherited legacies and style. Cast:Langley Fox Hemingway and Mariel Hemingway, Hanayo and Tenko Nakajima, Sydney and Anika Poitier, Patricia and Melusine Ruspoli, Jacqueline Beaurang and Stella and Lola Schnabel, Flora Zeta Cheong-Leen and Claudine Ying, Helena Bordon, Marcella Tranchesi and Luciana Tranchesi. Directed By: Ungano & Agriodimas Styling By: Valerie Boster and Meredith Melling of La Marque Casting By: Jessica Kamel and Ranya Johnston
- Tank Magazine Summer Cover Story: Rebecca HallTank Summer Books Issue 2016 Acting and Being: Rebecca Hall’s haunting performance in Christine is a cinematic revelation. Interview by Lidija Haas, photography by Estelle Hanania, styling by Nobuko Tannawa. Video by Sohrab Golsorkhi-Ainslie and Stine Deja.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Led commercial activities and partnerships across print, digital, events, distribution and subscriptions to maximise the title’s revenue streams. Monitored editorial budgets and spending to ensure in-house operations remained profitable while maintaining editorial vision; Spring 2017 issue was the best performing issue in Tank’s 18 year history. Produced 2016 cover shoots and associated video content; Summer issue featuring actress Rebecca Hall and Autumn issue special project with fine art photographer Torbjørn Rødland. Produced Tank’s first summer literary talk series and podcast, secured Parker Pens as the exclusive sponsor Panelists included MACK book publisher Michael Mack, New Directions book editor Barbara Epler and author Pankaj Mishra. Managed print subscriptions and renewals, email database and international distribution partners. Wrote and reviewed all partnership, content usage, sales and media related agreements and presentations.
- Full Time
Project management lead for London studio covering all EMEA and APAC custom content projects. Managed studio workflow, freelance contributors, location shoots and studio budgets, while reporting to key stakeholders in US office. Supported sales team with pitch concepts, creation of assets, presenting and client handling. Focused on C-Suite, financial and technology partners, primarily video content supported by articles, microsite builds, digital ad units and print sections. Projects included: Zurich Insurance: ongoing series of cyber governance videos with accompanying microsite articles and social media content. Project was to support client’s partnership with the World Economic Forum’s annual publication of their Global Risk Report during Davos conference. Dassault Systemes: ongoing publication of Linkedin articles and social media content covering discussions and debates on future trends across technology and environmental issues. Egyptian Ministry of Investment: 'Eye on Egypt' special advertising print section and microsite Autograph Hotels: travel themed four part series of print and online content.
+ Show more
- Budget Timeframe Management
- Event Production Management
- Building Sponsorships
- Digital and Social Strategy
- Booking and Negotiating
- People and Team Management
- Journalism Writing
- Digital Production
Graduate Diploma in Law
London, United Kingdom
Part time / Weekends Focus on intellectual property and digital media practices in creative industries.
+ Show more