I'm a film editor, for luxury and beauty adds, also personalities on social medias. Like the make up artist Violette_fr or the stylist Allison Bornstein... What I like about my job is to find new ideas of expressions, new personalities and voices that counts nowadays, and contribute to tell the beauty and truth that count for all of us. Passionate by Art, from painting to poetry, photography to dance. All kind of story to show, to tell. In my freetime, I do poetic Cartoons, texts, sounds, and images. I speak french, english, portuguese, spanish and I can understand german too. I work mostly with the Adobe Suite, but I'm not stuck with only one tool and I can and I like to adapt myself and learn new practices and skills.
- JonOnexLacoste L!VE Collaboration filmThis short film describes JONONE’s visceral need to create and his unwavering determination to paint for over 30 years, repeatedly writing his name, determined to leave a mark in the artistic landscape. Tenacity is an attribute shared by both René LACOSTE and JONONE. The tennis champion’s nickname 'Crocodile' was given to him for never giving up on the court. This year, as a blank canvas Lacoste offered the artist an opportunity to splatter his redundant yet abstract signature style on the iconi
- Violette_fr Diamond Liner By the RiverBonjour to all! My name is Violette and I am a Parisian makeup artist living in New York. I’ve studied art all my life and am self-taught in makeup. I work in fashion and travel all over the world… Follow my travels, see my beauty tutorials and watch my work come to life behind the scenes on photoshoots right here on my YouTube channel. I’ll tell you everything I know — from makeup to skincare to wellness and all of my secret spots around the world!
- Meet Allison BorsteinHi! I wanted to give an idea of what a FaceTime styling session with me looks like. In the past 2 months I have worked with over 100 women and helped them shop their closet and refine their personal style. It has been such an amazing experience to connect with women from all over the world and help them find the joy in getting dressed. I will be filming some FaceTime styling sessions with some of my favorite friends and influencers and sharing them for you all to see! I want everyone to be able
- At Home With Mimi ThorrisonMimi Thorisson is a French cook and writer living with her family in a nineteenth- century château, at the heart of a small and charming village in the Médoc. A true paradise among castles, vineyards, white sand beaches, deers and forests. It is also home to her photographer husband Oddur, who shapes the stories and recipes through his camera. She is the author of two kitchen books and her blog Manger, which documents her cooking adventures. A story of food, cooking, the country she loves and h
- Zara Home At Home With Amanda BrooksWhat started as a one-year creative break on a farm turned into a completely new life for Amanda Brooks and her family. The former director and fashion editor of Barneys New York and her husband Christopher Brooks left the hustle and bustle of the Big Apple behind to move to the English countryside, specifically the Cotswolds, with their children Coco and Zach. She now owns a shop in a little town called Stow-on-the-Wold, where she hanpicks products that reflect her sense of style. The main hou
- Zara Home At Home with Alex EagleAlex Eagle shares her loft with her husband and her two children, Jack and Coco. A light-filled space in the heart of London’s Soho. In addition to being the owner of The Alex Eagle Studio in London, Alex is also creative director of The Store at Soho House Berlin and Soho Farmhouse. Her style is characterised by a refined yet offbeat style. Fashion, art and decoration are the key elements, merging to create innovative spaces. Alex’s home is like a blank canvas to her, where she can move aroun