Gallery Manager at East London based BEERS London. Overseeing the general day to day management of a Contemporary Commercial Art Gallery whilst working on various exhibition and publication projects internationally.
- 100 Sculptors of TomorrowThames & Hudson publication due for release August 2019. Overseeing the open call process, assisting with research, content and writing. Bypassing traditional art world channels, 100 Sculptors of Tomorrow is the culmination of a major, democratic open call for up-and-coming sculptors. From thousands of entries, an internationally renowned jury has identified the most exciting names in sculpture today, all showcased in this beautifully illustrated book. Following the much-respected 100 Painter
- BEERS London: Works on Paper 2018Curator and organiser of annual works on paper group exhibition Sara Anstis | Matthew John Atkinson | Chris Bogia | Gord Bond | Laura Bruce Christian Clayton | Miles Debas | Sainer Etam | Robert Fry | Florence Hutchings | Henning Kles | Antone Könst Caroline Larsen | Holly Mills | Antonia Showering | Eleanor Swordy | Fabian Treiber
- BEERS London: 75 Works on Paper (2017)Exhibition Manager and Assistant Curator of annual work on paper exhibition featuring over 50 artists. BEERS London presents its second (annual) Work on Paper exhibit. The exhibition combines the work of over 50 artists working internationally, including both emerging and mid-career artists who were each asked to contribute as few as one (and as many as four) A4 works on paper. Any other overarching theme or concept was avoided to allow for a show that celebrates each artist's unique perspectiv
- Andrew Salgado: TEN (Canadian High Commission, Trafalgar Square)Exhibition & Logistics Manager The Canada Gallery at the Canadian High Commission in Trafalgar Square, London is delighted to present Andrew Salgado: TEN, an exhibition celebrating the work of one of Canada’s most promising young artists. Andrew’s bold, large scale figurative paintings have garnered him a reputation as “one to watch” by influential art critics in both the United Kingdom and North America. His work defies categorization, deftly weaving between figuration and abstraction with bol
- Andrew Salgado: A Room With A View Of The Ocean (June 2017, Zagreb)Exhibition & Curation Assistant. Following a recent survey exhibition at the Gallery at the Canada Embassy in Trafalgar Square embassy in London, and sell-out shows internationally, Canadian (London-based) artist Andrew Salgado and Beers London gallery announce huge solo show in Croatia, entitled A Room With a View of The Ocean, is as much a bold leap into conceptual art as it is a firm reminder of his prowess and skill as one of the UK’s leading young figurative painters. I need to be alone.
- Andrew Salgado: TEN Monograph (Jan 2017)Contributing writer, editorial assistant, content manager. Andrew Salgado's first monograph, TEN, is a hardcover fine-art book detailing 10 years of his work. With 280 full-colour pages, a special introduction and a compilation of intriguing essays, the publication includes over 100 reproductions of the celebrated Canadian's paintings.
Gallery ManagerBeers London
London, United KingdomFull Time
Gallery Manager at London based Art Gallery Beers London. Overseeing the general day to day management of a Contemporary Commercial Art Gallery whilst working on various exhibition projects internationally.
+ Show more
- Artist Liaison
- Artist Management
- Shipping Logistics
- Social Media
- Logistics Management
- Inventory Management
MA Art HistoryUniversity of Nottingham
- Nottingham, United Kingdom
MA focussed on modern/contemporary art and curatorial practice. Dissertation focussed on Vienna 1900 and the influence of Adolf Loos.