Experienced creative strategist specialising in research, insight generation and concept development, helping individuals, organisations and global brands communicate meaningfully to their audiences - both online and offline. Previous clients include adidas, Oakley, Swatch, Reebok, Virgin, Medicins Sans Frontiers, Fight for Peace and Somerset House. Passionate about innovations in communications technology that bring communities together and help to educate, inform and inspire.
- Photo Playgroundfour23 transformed Kachette; a former train station in London’s East End into a photo playground, transporting guests into a visual world of ‘Tubular’. The ‘tube’ shaped venue was transformed into a dramatic tunnel of light; a kaleidoscopic digital video wall displayed infinite iterations of graphics inspired by the city of London; the length of an entire wall was projection mapped with a live catwalk including models seeming to disappear around the edge of the wall.
- #conquertheroadA four23 European online activation to celebrate the pinnacle event in the cycling calendar, the Tour de France. Titled‘Conquer The Road’, the campaign was a unique partnership between Oakley and Eurosport which invited cyclingfans to share their own experiences of conquering the road via Instagram
- Curated Tour for Future NYCA curated 15 guest trip to New York exploring the theme of future technology and innovation. Highlights included: A 5-course menu at Highlands Dinner Club, a social + culinary laboratory. Workshop session at the workspace of to.be, in partnership with Tomorrow Lab. A private screening of Design is One: Lella & Massimo Vignelli at the Wythe Hotel cinema. A tour exploring workspaces in each of the boroughs of NYC in collaboration with NY-based Photographers.
- Hack Workshopfour23 curated a series of workshops to explore an open source approach to creativity. Using Sam Labs’ SMART construction kits, guests were invited to experiment with the Internet of Things, transforming everyday objects through sensors and code. The event was hosted at Fish Island Labs in Hackney Wick, a co-working space created by the Barbican for creative entrepreneurs working across art, technology, fashion and design.
- London Marathon #extramileSocially-led integrated campaign by four23 in collaboration with Virgin Money, encouraging London Marathon runners to share their journey to race day using #extramile. Their collective efforts were bought together at extramile.co.uk, a digital platform designed to connect runners, and keep them motivated, inspired and entertained on their marathon journey via weekly newsletters, film content and competitions.
- Designboom Competitionfour23 publishing project and European-wide competition to discover the next generation of innovative designers. The brief was to ‘develop a design that would enhance elite sports performance in new and radical ways.’ The competition was supported by an editorial content series which profiled the people, products and places pushing the boundaries of design and innovation in the 21st century.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- adidas Originals x HUH. MagazineHUH. teamed up with adidas Originals to celebrate the launch of a new adidas Originals store located on Foubert’s Place (just off Carnaby Street) in London. To celebrate and promote the opening, we created a free cultural newspaper and digital hub titled 'Neighbourhood London' to highlight the best up-and-coming musicians, artists, fashion designers, photographers, and entrepreneurs the city has to offer. The content of the newspaper came to life at a launch party at the new Originals store, where those featured were invited to co-programme the event for 300 guests.
- Adidas Originals - EuropeCelebration of the launch of adidas’ new Originals concept stores across Europe. A transportable large-scale installation was created and positioned in iconic locations within each launch city. To date the installation has visited Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Tallinn and Antwerp.3
+ Show more
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Lead the creative teams across studio projects in partnership with our Creative Director, generating unique insights and translating these into original communication strategies and creative concepts. Responsible for getting under the skin of briefs and setting appropriate research plans, directing the production and delivery of insightful analyses of audiences, markets, technological and cultural landscapes. Continually sought out new tools, data and methodologies as guardian of the studio’s internal knowledge sharing platform, implemented online and via workshop and presentation sessions. Ongoing development of company publishing strategy, including social media presence, exhibitions, speaker opportunities and partnerships with London Design Festival, Clerkenwell Design Week, and Open House.
- Social Media Marketing
- Concept Development
- Audience Insights
- Trend Research
- Content Ideation
- Strategic Planning
- Client Presentation
- Brand Storytelling
Diploma of Higher EducationUniversity of the West of England
- Bristol, United Kingdom
Cultural and Media Studies