An award-winning content creator, social media producer and digital storyteller with a specialisation in entertainment and drama. For the National Theatre, launched their first at home streaming service, National Theatre at Home, heralding huge social following growth, including an 800% increase in YouTube subscribers. Run weekly campaigns, many of which were UK trending on YouTube and Twitter, to gather hundreds of thousands of people together to watch theatre during the coronavirus lockdown. At BBC One, I managed industry-renowned campaigns for Line of Duty S5, Gentleman Jack, Dynasties, the BAFTAs, The Cry and Les Misérables, among many others. I started and community managed the largest BBC Facebook Group for Line of Duty, which remains heralded by Facebook as their exemplar brand fan group.
- Dracula - BBC One and iPlayer Social Media CampaignDracula... the bloody legend. Halloween was the perfect spooky time to launch a first-look trailer for the series, targeted in creative and then in social ad targeting, at horror fans. The full launch trailer, aimed at a broader of great BBC drama, has had a total of 2m views across the social channels. The key selling points for the campaign were the literary fans of the Gothic novel, fans of the writers Mark Gatiss and Stephen Moffat (of Sherlock fame), cool Claes Bang playing the lead, and t
- BAFTA TV Awards 2019: BBC Social Media CampaignThe BBC One social team worked live at the BAFTAs to publish accurately cut and subtitled content around the major talking points from the awards ceremony, working with video content delivered in real time from the BAFTA office and photographs directly from colleagues on the red carpet. They key was not to compete with the BAFTA social team, who were quickly publishing un-subtitled content to maximise video views in the moment on Twitter. We created shareable and subtitled content prioritising
- National Theatre at Home - Social and Content CampaignsLaunched the National Theatre at Home streaming service on YouTube, to keep theatre fans entertained during lockdown, and to drive donations to the charity. In under two months, the National Theatre's YouTube channel grew from 65k subscribers to 600k. With one show per week, the first six titles had a total of 10 million views on YouTube. Both One Man, Two Guvnors and Frankenstein were UK trending for two days on YouTube and during the Premiere on Twitter. Worked with talent including Gillian
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Romeo and Juliet Content CampaignRomeo and Juliet risk everything to be together. In defiance of their feuding families, they chase a future of joy and passion as violence erupts around them. This bold new film brings to life the remarkable backstage spaces of the National Theatre in which desire, dreams and destiny collide to make Shakespeare’s romantic tragedy sing in an entirely new way. Jessie Buckley (Wild Rose, Judy) and Josh O’Connor (The Crown, God’s Own Country) play Juliet and Romeo. The award-winning cast includes
- National Theatre Together CampaignNational Theatre Together Our ambitious new campaign to celebrate the people at the heart of what we do. “UK theatre is world-class, and brings with it a bucket-load of economic and social benefits. The NT is a place full of amazing people and elicits enormous affection, pride and passion in audiences around the world. Therapeutic, educational and egalitarian — it is an organisation for the moment. Not many organisations can influence and change the world — we can. We are asking you to once aga
Social Media and Content ManagerNational Theatre
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Content strategist for the ‘world’s greatest theatre’, working across show campaigns on South Bank, West End and in cinemas, as well as commercial activity, learning programmes, talks and events. • Run all social channels: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. • Manage content creation, from a team of marketing managers, graphic designers and video producers, for social, email, ads, and website. • Produce original video content with talent. • Direct management of Social Media Assistant. • Content and social manager for National Theatre at Home, digital service during lockdown.
Digital Marketing OfficerBush Theatre
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Lead the digital strategy and managed creative marketing campaigns for the London Theatre of the Year 2019. • Ran award-winning campaigns for smash-hit Misty, which transferred to the West End, and the critically-acclaimed An Adventure. • Managed season brand campaigns, marketing for the reopening of the building following a capital project, and all the social channels. • Blog editor and website manager. • Press assistant role included establishing influencer relationships.
+ Show more
- Social Media
- Video Editing
- Graphic Design
- Social Media Advertising
- Digital Marketing
- Website Administration
- Digital Production