Syncbox is a London audio post production studio. We are passionate about sound and aim to provide the highest quality recording and sound production possible. If you can hear it, we can record it or manipulate it or compose it, so it sounds exactly how you imagined it. Designing sound is creative, and exciting and it’s what we love doing. We can record the simplest of voice overs or sculpt and spatialise audio for Virtual Reality and 360 video. We know the importance of your project, so we’ll work with you to achieve the perfect result, in order for you to walk away happy.
- 360 Film Directors and ProducersI'm a BAFTA award winning sound designer and I'm looking for 360 film/VR projects to work on. Additional details I am an experienced sound designer with may years of experience in TV and Film but limited credits with VR/360 film. I have completed a few short films which you can see hear. http://syncboxvr.london I am looking to increase my experience and knowledge in this area and I'm looking for directors or producers of 360 film or VR projects to collaborate with. Please contact me if you're
- The KillerThe Killer is a first-person psychological 360 video thriller. You are the captured and tortured prisoner of a merciless madman, experiencing the unimaginable as it unfolds around you in a dark, forgotten place. Be prepared to be kicked, spat on, pissed on, drugged, sworn at and engorged with bottles of cheap vodka by this relentless psychotic. And don’t expect him to stop there… Ever been burnt live?
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Pleasure People30 Minute BBC Radio Comedy. Meet the workers and shirkers at Scanty Bay Pleasure Park, as we join new recruit Maddie on the first day of her summer job. It’s a big day for the park, as they prepare for a visit from Scanty’s newly elected MP and the grand reopening of the log flume. Starring Gwyneth Keyworth, Owen Teale, Mali Ann Rees and Tomos Vaughan-Williams, with a special guest appearance from John Owen-Jones. Pleasure People is written by Martin Cannon & Cam Davies. The Script Editor is
- KINDREDKINDRED is a beautiful and heart-warming realist drama of Esther, a UK woman of Nigerian heritage estranged from her family because of her relationship with an English man. Esther is forced to mend this painful 8-year rift. ^ Director & Producer: Janet Marrett ^ Screenwriters: Naomi Grant & Janet Marrett ^ Principal cast: Emilyne Mondo ^ Director of Photography: Lee Burnett ^ Editor: Emily Jo West ^ Composer: Bankey Ojo ^ Sound Design: Rich Evans ^ Colourist: Karl Barnes-Dallas ^ Cast: Andrea H14
+ Show more
Sound DesignerSyncbox Audio Post
London, United KingdomFull Time
I am a full time dubbing mixer and sound designer working at Syncbox Post in London. Our central London studio caters for all aspects of broadcast audio including TV, Online and Radio. For a full list of credits please check out our website www.syncbox.tv
- Sound Design
- Sound Recording and Mixing
- Audio Editing
- Music Composition
- Audio Production
- Protools HD
- Dubbing Mixer
Sound Designer of The Year ARPSARPSSound Designer of the Year 2013. This is primarily a radio award for the production staff.