- Project Sri Lanka Charity FilmProject Sri Lanka are a small charity working closely with the community in areas of the country that struggle with access to fresh drinking water, education and work. I spent several days here integrating with the local people to produce an observational film highlighting the struggles and successes of these people and the vital work carried out by the charity.
- Morvelo Autumn Apparel FilmShooting for Morvelo is always a great day. Capturing Laurie and Francis Arthur shredding through the forest is always a pleasure. This film is one of many I have produced for Morvelo. This was shot on a Canon 5D and a SONY A series cameras. The talented Jonty Tacon was also onboard capturing all the stills shots.
- Berwick Youth Project Charity FilmFilmed in the border town of Berwick Upon Tweed. This video content is to help the Youth Project charity communicate not only to the community about how they help young people and what they can offer, but to also help inform investors and donors of the vital work Berwick Youth Project carry out in Northumbria.
- Duke Of The Downs Apparel FilmWhen The Roadie battles it out with the Townie to get there first, this is what you get. Brighton cycling apparel Duke Of The Downs asked me to create an engaging launch film for their jersey range. Working with some great illustrators these tops needed to start apart from other road jersey films. Shot in the heart of the brands location on the picturesque South Downs and deep in the gritty urban concrete landscapes of Brighton.
- Kingdom Enduro EWS Qualifier Race FilmWith the Lesotho backdrop this race couldn't be more thrilling. Set in the mountains of Lesotho in Africa, this film documents and promotes Africas first Enduro World Series Qualifier race. I set out to not just film the riding and the race but to capture the essence of the local people and their amazing landscapes that they live and work in. From the Shepherds to the street vendors this placing was buzzing with friendly and welcoming vibes. It was a huge pleasure to be working with the talented
- Makanyane Safari Lodge FilmMakanyane is Wildlife reserve in the heart of South Africa. I flew down to the region to produce a film that encapculated the beauty of the luxury lodge and the abundance of amazing wildlife. Stripping out a land cruiser for just cameras and grips I spent 10 days in the bush capturing on camera these majestic wild animals and the landscapes they live in.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- SONY ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION Brand Identity IdentsA brand identity created for Sony television’s new Russian channel SONY Turbo . With a taste more metallic than rock music, these idents gave the new channel a real punch for the launch with a dynamic yet raw and gritty look. We created a series of idents around the core principals of liquid metal. Using a range of properties from mercury and molten metal these idents capture the over all brand message for the new male channel and logo.1
- Hold The World BrandingWorking with Factory42, Talesmith, Dream Reality Interactive and Sky VR. We have branded this ground breaking VR experience with Sir David Attenborough at the Natural History Museum. Content brand, Title sequence and all the marketing material for online and print campaigns were produced. This included design for app and mobile application.1
- 4MUSIC Fresh Music Top 20A complete redesign of the television music chart show. To work across The Box and 4Music brands. We were charged with creating an entire brand for the show. This included all OSP graphics and navigation elements. Titles, bumpers, stings and housings. The idea took a much more daring conceptual direction, by introducing a physical device made up of social and cultural objects that together, represent the music genre, the show and what the channel is about. www.4music.com1
+ Show more