Since attaining my degree in design and multimedia, I've spent several years honing his craft at London’s leading ad agencies including Wieden + Kennedy, AKQA and Ogilvy amoung others, where I've provided campaigns and award winning ideas for clients such as Nike, Coke, Adidas and Samsung to name a few. I continue to work as a freelance creative and experiment on an eclectic mix of creative projects across all areas of visual communication. I also pursues a number of self driven creative and research projects including a weekly podcast, talks, ongoing journal, and regular creative workshops. I also founded creativecatalogue.co.uk a website designed to aid advertising professionals in conceptulisation and deck creation.
- Suave - Type DesignSuave Typography Suave is a display font I created that was inspired by the beauty of the 1920s Art Deco era. It is now available in a cross platform format in 4 weights and can be downloaded for £10. The Worst Use Case To Date.. The worst, but unfortunately also the most notable use case for the type so far has been Paris Hilton's album cover 'Good Time' in which her face was featured 6 times. I'm happy to announce that I wasn't responsible for the design.
- Crep ProtectCrep Protect is a liquid repellant designed to protect your ‘crep’s’ from every day dirt and liquid splashes. Since the technology came out there has been many demonstration examples put online from a number of different brands involving a range of different substances. I felt this was getting boring. It was hard to ignore that the product demonstration was the best way to sell the product claims, but there had to be a better and more attractive way to do it.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Fresh FutureFresh Future is a launchpad for discovering and awarding creative talent on merit, without compromise. Our capacity to create thrives when there are no boundaries, no borders and no limits. Fresh is an annual awards initiative for creativity that is inclusive, culturally-focussed and global but most of all, it's free for everyone to take part. We built Fresh to realize and nurture a new way to reward creativity. Shape the future, showcase your creativity. https://freshfuture.site
- London, United KingdomFull Time
The creative lead at a small multi service agency in Shoreditch. I work on every project from idea through to execution and partner with exterior suppliers where necessary. Worked on creative for Virgin, Speedo, Made.com, Coppafeel, Idleman and Soda Pictures on projects ranging from TVC’s through to experiential design and print campaigns.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Freelance design, art direction, film directing, branding and marketing services for an eclectic mix of brands in the music, tech and advertising industries..
+ Show more
- Art Direciton
- Graphic Design
- Podcast Host
- Analytical Writing
- Web Design
- Growth Hacking
- Print Design
- Public Speaking
BA(Hons) Graphic AND Media Design
- Worcester, United Kingdom