London • Leigh-on-Sea D&AD award winning creative with nearly 20 years experience in the creative industry. I am an enthusiastic and fun creative with the determination to solve any brief with original and highly creative solutions with a wide range of visual communication methods. I have strong concept building skills and enjoy digging into the core problems of a brief. I have a wide range of visual communication skills that span above, below and through-the-line campaigns as well as exhibition design, corporate styling and identities, front end web design, in-store graphics, and branding. Specialties: Creative concepts, graphic design, branding and identity, interior and exterior graphics, exhibition graphics, sound design and social.
- Bluewater rebrandRefreshing the brand. It is time to get people thinking differently about their favourite shopping centre. We want people to see Bluewater as a curator of styles, tastes and experiences, offering something wonderful for everyone walking through the doors. We want everyone to see Bluewater as a destination to explore.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- 18Brand Film - They say life starts at 18. Jerome and Eddie are all set to give Ali the 18th birthday to remember... but for all the wrong reasons... 18 is a powerful story of friendship, love and regret. In partnership with Network Rail and 23Red we have created ‘18’ a dramatic film with a storyline developed through school workshops, scripted by Shazia Rashid, directed by Teddy Nygh and with a cast of acclaimed actors including: BAFTA-nominee Aimee Kelly (from BBC drama Wolfblood), Harry Kirt
- Electoral Commission – #RegAFriendElectoral Commission • #RegAFriend Client: Electoral Commission Brief: Electoral Commission were looking for an engaging social campaign to encourage more young people to register to vote ahead of the General Election in May 2015. Solution: There are 70% of young people already registered to vote. They’re switched on and fully engaged, so we talked to them (through partner youth organisations such as NUS) because they’re the ones that can easily up the numbers. If less than half of these you
- The Virtual Blood DonationThere is a constant need for new blood donors to come forward, particularly young people and those with rarer blood types from the black and South Asian communities. To engage these audiences, we needed to create something that would make them stop and take notice, encourage conversation and drive new donor registrations. We did exactly that. We created an augmented reality app that synched to outdoor screens, which featured an empty blood bag and an ill patient. Members of the public became vir2
- It's a Match!We found that our audience spent around 2 hours a day (on average) on online connection apps like Tinder, ignoring our “traditional” comms to focus on their social lives. Organ donation never entered their universe. The mechanic of “finding a match” on Tinder was the perfect way to house our disruptive messaging. It allowed us to raise awareness of one of the key issues in organ donation, how hard it is to find an organ “match” for those in need on the waiting list, whilst normalising the topic via the popular cultural platform. The partnership between the NHS and Tinder has achieved global reach with over 24 million impressions on social media and during the two weeks of the partnership, the direct weblink accounted for 16% of all click-throughs to the organ donation website.
+ Show more
- Design Development
- Design Direction
- Art Direction
- Concept Creation