I have a wealth of experience as a Senior Creative working across high profile brands. Developing 360 campaigns for print, online and social. I can manage budgets, work well within a team and developing individuals. I can manage multiple workflows and work well in a team to find the ideal creative solutions.
- Doctor Who - EmojisThis was an exciting but very challenging project which would test my illustrator and sketching skills. I needed to create some high end Doctor Who emojis for an exclusive merchandise deal and also to be used by the brand team on World Emoji Day, and on the launch of the new series.
- Doctor Who FestivalDoctor Who fans and the brand ever. It would be held at the ExCel centre with thousands expected to visit for a completely immersive experience. The event would feature backstage areas, theatre shows, meet the stars, shopping village, interactive workshops and much more. I was tasked with drawing from the rich history of the Doctor Who brand and respectfully creating key art and event look which would translate across relevant touch-points whilst be versatile enough to adapt to last minute cha
- BBC TalentWorksI wanted to share a more recent project for BBC Studios TalentWorks TalentWorks is a content label within BBC Studios aimed at identifying forward thinking talent with whom it can partner. My task was to create an umbrella branding identity which can bring together all the talent initiatives. A very complex project with lots of different stakeholders but am really pleased with the result and excited to work on the project and share the rest in future. The Talentworks team are great to work wi
- Gardener's World - Branding/Logo design & Title sequenceThis was a really exciting project, I had the opportunity to not only redesign the logo for the iconic TV show, a staple of British television and such an important outlet for many people during the first lockdowns across the UK. But also got to storyboard what the intro sequence would be which was then briefed to the VFX team. The biggest challenge facing me in this project would be to find a way to revitalise the logo whilst retaining the familiarity the production team wanted to keep. The m
- LDN REiMAGINED published workLondon is full of landmarks that you’ll be very familiar with. From the historic St Paul’s Cathedral and Tower Bridge to the modern-day architecture of The Shard. It is a city that is forever changing and full of surprises around every corner. But there are a few corners you will never see without looking through the eyes of this book. It will show you a reimagined version of these famous landmarks that will make you question what you see and have you asking, what is real? In this book, London t
- Sherlock Abominable Bride CinematicsHi all, thought I would share some past projects which I am very proud of over the coming weeks. I would like to start with Sherlock: Abominable Bride starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman I was asked to create the iconic artwork for the cinematic release. Having designed all of the previous Sherlock iconic artwork used for DVD and streaming I was entrusted with working on this project. My task was to create two separate campaign iconics one for the UK region and the other for Asia
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Designing original iconics for key brands • Brand launch material and iconics for use across print and digital media • Branding development, design & strategy • Project managing, diarising, budgeting • Merchandise design and product development across apparel and gifting • Print design including brochures, advertising and other promotional materials • Product packaging design • Online design • Directing photo shoots & liaising with clients and licensors • Getting quotations from suppliers & liaising with various departments within the company • Creative lead for iconics for use across print and digital media • Branding development & design & strategy • Project managing, diarising, budgeting • Merchandise design and product development • Working with brands like: Doctor Who, Hey Duggee, Bluey, Gardener's World, Cbeebies & Top Gear • Create high end multimedia pitch decks
Creative DirectorWhat I See When
London, United KingdomPart Time
• Art Direction • Idea creation • Mentoring & Managing • Branding • Curation & Selection • Planning and scheduling • Idea creation • Mentoring & Managing • Budgeting • Marketing planning • Social media campaign planning • Press & PR planning • Presentation & Public speaking • Pitching • Fundraising
- Art Direction
- Photo Manipulation
- Adobe Create Suite