I’m a product designer driven by creating new products and services with positive impact ingrained in their existence. With this mindset, I’ve worked on some of the world’s biggest clients with leading consultancies: Fahrenheit 212 and Native Design. My current role as Junior Designer for innovation and strategy consultancy Fahrenheit 212 has given me an incredible opportunity to spread across digital design, product design, sustainability and growth strategies.
- Note - A digital camara for the visually impaired.The Note digital camera was my main project during final year. It is designed to allow users to creatively engage in photography and challenge preconceptions, regardless of their sight, using tactile controls and adaptable UI. Runner up for the New Designers Belmond Award.
- Luna - Night time navigation and safety app for 'Smart Cities'.Luna is a navigation app designed to make walking alone through cities at night as safe as possible. Using the concept of a ‘smart city’, Luna gathers local data and uses it to plot the safest route home based on the user’s ideals and contains emergency functionality.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- HPTransforming a global technology brand. Three years ago we set out to restore pride in the Hewlett Packard brand after years of decline. In collaboration with their in-house team, we transformed the entire portfolio of hundreds of products. Turn around is in full swing, with HP enjoying over 12 months of consistent growth with more in the pipeline.
- ColoplastDignity through design and innovation. Coloplast’s intimate healthcare products are for many people the difference between life and death. We pushed beyond basic utility to create products that through design and innovation, restore emotional dignity and enable people to live a normal life again.1
- Bowers & Wilkins LogoBuilding the world’s most successful premium audio brand. Many years of working together have produced some of the most iconic and recognisable pieces of design. From the stratospheric 800 Series speakers, through to the indelibly cool Zeppelin, we’ve been making the future with Bowers since 1997.
Design InternNative Design
- London, United KingdomInternship
I worked on projects at Native Design for brands such as Hewlett-Packard, Bowers & Wilkins, and Coloplast. My tasks included concept generation, sketching, CAD, rendering, CMF development, and model making. The environment was incredibly fast paced and the standards high.
- Cad Solidworks
- Concept Sketching
- Model Making
- Product Design
- UX Design
BA (Hons) Industrial Design & Technology - First Class HonoursLoughborough University
- Loughborough, United Kingdom
DCA Live Project with Loughborough University - 1st PrizeDCA1st Prize, selected by DCA for a live project with Loughborough Design School. The brief was to 'design a product that lasts'.