- MatterMatter is a boutique production company, founded to investigate new possibilities in film, photography and immersive events. Specialising in fast evolving platforms such as tablets, smartphones and point of sale screens, we take an integrated approach to content production, ensuring that our work can spread seamlessly across devices. The studio has also diversified into interactive content for physical events, pushing the boundaries of how we relate to digital content.
- GARAGE MAGAZINEAn interactive fashion story directed by Yvan Fabing brings the print pages of Garage magazine to life, as models Suki Waterhouse and Molly Blair play along in 'Camera Obscura'. The fashion shoot is playfully deconstructed by Yvan Fabing in a photo series for Garage magazine. Using augmented reality with the Garage magazine app, each page is animated through a phone or tablet. Styled by Katie Layall, the dark pop-art influences of the surreal shoot are drawn out through 60s-inspired make-up and
Projects credited in
- ENCOREMichael and Alicia are beautiful, ambitious and discontented with their marriage, so they make a last-ditch effort to save it with a trip to Grand Cayman. When their stay goes south, they agree to separate. But when Michael forgets something — his wedding ring — and returns to the room to retrieve it, the couple gets another chance to wipe the slate clean.
- EchoA layered portrait that opens up the new interactive possibilities of moving image, Echo responds to each user’s touch as its images fracture and spin. Looks are blended together upon each viewing, their multifaceted shattering and shifting giving a glimpse into a swirling, shifting future of fashion film. Created for POSTmatter.
- Ferrari Milan FlagshipEstablishing a blueprint for future-facing retail, Ferrari approached POST to oversee the interactive possibilities of their Milan flagship, ahead of the international development of the model. Equipped with tactile screens and motion-sensing installations, the Ferrari store engage visitors on a playful and contemplative level while allowing a push for licensed or campaign-related materials.
+ Show more
Head of Productions
London, United KingdomFull Time
Meri is a creative agency with an innovative approach to contemporary media communication. We offer a fully integrated range of services across Digital Development, Art Direction, Design, Editorial and for the worlds of luxury, fashion and technology. Our expertise covers online, mobile, film and in-store experiences, creating unified brand messages to truly engage customers in today’s fragmented landscape
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Spun is a boutique production company specialising in producing interactive video content and advertising campaigns for new and evolving platforms: apps for iPad & iPhone, online and POS screens particularly in the field of fashion, beauty and luxury goods. We assemble a bespoke team for every project, combining artistic talent with cutting edge technology, we have a keen sensibility to procure and tailor talent to best suit a particular brief from the creative director to the programmer and everything in between, drawing from a vast network of talent including our relationships with the biggest talent agencies in the business through to gifted untapped newcomers. This allows us to scale a production to maximise a clients resources. We established ourselves as trailblazers in digital and interactive video content in early 2010 producing films and interactive features for digital publishers Meri Media to create POST iPad magazine, pioneering a new frontier and paradigm in publishing and interactive video. We have since continued to produce cutting edge interactive content for every issue of POST, GUCCI's iPad/iPhone app and POS screens, STELLA'S WORLD (the STELLA MCCARTNEY app), online campaigns for NIKE with AKQA and multi platform (POS, online and TVC) campaigns for several Christian Dior fragrances.
- New Technologies
- Digital Interactive
- Creative Storytelling