Are you looking to hire through the Kickstart Scheme, the government's £2bn fund to support young people into paid work?
Looking to run some training with my team on copywriting. Has anyone done any free, online training on copywriting that they can share?
Anyone got any advice for marketing to budding entrepreneurs and diverse young creatives - links to agencies and freelancers welcome!
- Kickstart Scheme with Create JobsAs one of London's leading employability programmes and a certified Kickstart Gateway, we're looking to work with employers from across the creative, cultural and digital industries who are interested in taking part in the scheme. Together we will form a partnership of organisations dedicated to the future of London's workforce. Find more information about the scheme, our work and what we set out to achieve at createjobslondon.org/kickstart-scheme. If you'd like to take part and join the coll
- Creative for Take Note event seriesFrom big names at the top of their game to independent creatives disrupting the status-quo, Create Jobs' Take Note events focus on the stories of incredible individuals that we can all learn a thing or two from. Working with Lucy Ross, we designed a series of visuals to engage the young creative audience we were reaching out to. The series consisted of free events with speakers like Ibrahim Kamara from GUAP, Staurt Brumfitt Editor at The Face and Paula Akpan from Black Girl Fest.
- Too Young For What? Celebrate the Creativity of Jean-Michel BasquiatA day long festival part of Barbican's exhibtion Basquiat: Boom For Real. I co-curated and event produced Too Young for What? with Barbican's Creative Learning Team. The day provided opportunities to develop young people’s creativity and showcased a range of new work with and by young people from across east London and beyond. The day explored what Basquiat and his practice means to young and emerging artists through a range of art forms including music, performance, street art and poetry.
- Creativity Works: Visual Storytelling with MagnumphotosROLE MODELS Originally from North West London Kevin Chemuka’s recent move to East London has opened his eyes to the diverse friendship groups surrounding him. What lessons are your friendships teaching you? Are they good or bad? Chemuka believes that we are the products of our environment and the sum of the five people closest to us. Through this work, he seeks to encourage these observations as a conversation between young men. As he gets older, Chemuka has begun to observe and appreciate t
- The Inner MeCreativity Works - Visual storytelling in association with Magnum Photos This project is based on a brief set by It's Nice That called "What is your London?" The Inner Me is a personal project focusing on four generations of women in my family (including myself)- through their stories we learn how they navigate being Black Caribbean women in the UK. My desire to document this history is driven by the lack of representation within mainstream media. As an exploration of what has changed and what
- Digital Expertise
- Marketing Strategy
- Strategic Partnerships
- Brand Communication
- Brand Awareness
- Culture Marketing
- Cultural Event
- Brand Development
- Digital Campaigns