After spending a year developing my illustration brand Ruthdraws, I’m feeling even more excited now to continue my journey as a freelance illustrator. My style is fun, carefree and full of attitude, everything I create reflects myself and my experiences. I thrive on making people laugh and enjoy the little things in life, (i.e funny little cards). In 2021 I hope to gain more experience in editorial illustration after being commissioned by Aspex Gallery and The Pontoon Project to create their new websites landing page illustration.
- SEVEN DIALS MARKETReally excited to be here in London with Seven Dials Market and The Pop-Up Club today AND will be here everyday this week from 12-6pm selling my ruthdraws prints,cards,T-Shirts and more! Any London based creatives feel free to come and say hello, I would love hear any of your insights or feedback! #illustration #illustrator #freelanceillustrator #creative #ruthdraws #freelance #sevendials #coventgarden
- Oranj x ArtRabbit Poster SubmissionOranj x ArtRabbit Poster competition theme was named 'Rebirth' - My submission was inspired by the awkward standing positions we all do when socializing and drinking wine. With the reopening of bars and pubs just around the corner, I thought this would be a fun way to comment on human behaviour.
- VALENTINES DAY 2021In True Ruthdraws spirit I wanted to make this celebration more inclusive to everyone and not just your significant other. Being struck by lockdown: part three the general feeling was fed up and sad and I felt everyone need cheering up - whether you were single or taken. My collection of six valentines day cards celebrated the importance of spreading ALL kinds of love!
- PONToon Project Online ExhibitionIn January I was selected to create the official landing page illustration for the online exhibition marking the culmination of our three-and-a-half-year partnership with the PONToon project - a project, led by Portsmouth university , CCI, aiming to engage, support and up-skill women in digital technologies to aid employment. It was a great experience working with a female based production team, the exhibition showcases significant moments and inspiring resources achieved by partners, collaborat
- THE POP-UP CLUB SHOPAs well as Markets, The Pop-Up Club have their own shop in Bond Street, Chelmsford and after a few successful monthly markets I was chosen to become an in store trader. Open seven days a week I got to experience what the increased footfall can do for a business. As well as sales there was an increase in my followings on my social media channels as well as engagement on my website and online store.
- THE POP-UP CLUB MARKET / CHELMSFORDThe pop-up club is a community that helps provide affordable and highly sought after opportunity for artists and makers to test out and sell their products to a much larger audience of weekend shoppers in chelmsford high street. Last July I was selected to be monthly trader on Chelmsford High Street.This was a great opportunity for me to continuously showcase my products as they changed and developed with each month. I really enjoyed engaging with customers and being in a professional environmen
+ View all
- Character Design
- Digital Illustration