Entrepreneur. Startup Executive. Sales & Marketing Veteran. Data-driven Hustler. I love helping startups implement data-driven experiments to shape product and commercial strategies.
Ongoing project developing go-to-market strategy for video advertising and content startup.
Self-serve digital advertising platform for publishers (Seed stage startup) -Implemented AARRR Startup Metrics framework. Ran multiple data-driven experiments to achieve sales and marketing goals and shape product direction with technology team. -Doubled lead-gen success rate by adapting product & commercial strategy to market feedback. Led cross-functional project sprints to semi-automate lead-generation process and institute KPI-driven email campaigns. -Successfully won and led pilot project with major publisher in LatAm with 60 million MAUs.
- Developed multi-variate regression model to benchmark channel sales for 20 countries. - Analyzed underperforming countries, identified drivers of poor performance, and made recommendations for improvement in all underperforming countries.
- UK-based payment services company targeting fitness centers across Europe. - Quantified size of fitness center market in all Western European countries by revenue, number of members, and number of fitness centers. - Conducted primary research on services, pricing, and available payment methods for three largest fitness center companies in 5 different Western European countries.
- Developed revenue strategy for partnerships with app developers and advertisers. Convinced executive team to pursue. Generated pipeline and closed deals with 10 initial partners. - Conceptualized market scoping assessment to prioritize mobile app industries for partnerships based on long-term revenue potential. Completed assessment by conducting market research and leading multiple workshops with executive team and senior managers. - Hired and managed freelance partnership manager to shorten sales cycle.
World’s largest independent mobile advertising network (Technology Unicorn) -Supported all EMEA commercial teams through PR, events, trade bodies, and sales collateral/support. Routinely developed new, cross-functional processes in each area. -Implemented inDecode, InMobi’s developer outreach program, in 7 cities across Europe, resulting in a 400% increase in leads generated for the region.
-Responsible for new performance advertising sales for gaming clients in EMEA. -Drove 600% run rate growth by upselling to existing clients and generating new clients. -Gained customers’ trust by delivering successful test campaigns and then leveraged trust to implement disciplined processes into client relationship. Ensured that clients were informed on latest products. Aligned our products to their strategic needs.
-Scaled InMobi Analytics from tiny install base to over 2 million DAU, 200 million daily events, and over 100 apps through coordination with Sales/BD teams and pitching directly to clients. -Developed all product marketing material, internal training, and client onboarding processes and subsequently led regional training sessions for all client-facing teams. -More than doubled number of integrated mobile ad network partners from 40 to over 100. -Hired and managed Product Specialist team for EMEA.
- Quantified growth in the Chinese hiring market for masters-level graduates of business education by tracking average starting salaries, recruitment data from top-tier business schools, and researching employer intentions.
- Researched, wrote, and delivered report on cost-reduction for stores and warehouses. - Conducted research by interviewing over 20 employees, observing in-store behavior, and researching the latest technology and best practices of competitors. - Presented 30 recommendations, of which 10 were accepted and implemented.
- Developed risk assessment matrix to categorize and quantify risk elements for over 50 products in Treasury & Trade Services department. - Conceptualized and built user interface to capture and report key risk metrics for all products. - Worked with Managing Director and a team of 5 product managers to institute monthly data collection processes to populate risk assessment. - Created automated reports that were used in quarterly review meetings with FSA (now PRA).
Software company specializing in IT systems and security ($1 billion in revenue) - Promoted to Enterprise Sales due to ability to cold call and understand complex IT needs. - Built competency in creatively communicating complex IT solutions to clients. - Improved cold-calling success rate by 100% through coordination with email marketing. - Selected to lead teaching sessions on new lead-gen tools at international sales conference. - Led project to reduce sales follow up time. Analyzed processes and interviewed colleagues. Reworked and automated manual tasks, decreasing response time from 3 days to 3 hours.
- Closed over $2 million in revenue. Managed 100+ client and partner relationships. Added $1 million in new business through superior deal management and multi-party negotiations. - Set new team record for largest deal closed at $150,000 by analyzing outdated licenses.
- Consistently took highest percentage of inbound phone calls for the team. - Organized and edited full-scale sales proposal for large state government customer.