Taking concepts from a single photo/vibe/idea to full realisation. A brand campaign, a VR rave, global event series or anything in between. I have a deep understanding of popular culture and love working in it. Draw it, collaborate with amazing people and make it happen. Guests at some of my parties : Kanye West, Björk, A$AP Rocky, Skepta, Kelela, Virgil Abloh, Arca and more. lockdown hustles: Club Quaratäne, syncers worldwide Campaign activations: Nike, Absolut, Asahi + more. Stage design and curation: Sonar, Field Day, Junction 2 and Movement + more. Global Head of Events plus Creative Partnerships & Insights at Resident Advisor, where i've been for four years, but with some more time on my hands now i'm open for other collaborations. get at me.
- The Future of Clubbing | Open Lab: A 48 hour creative exchange from MIT Media Lab and Google Arts & CultureA collaboration between MIT Media Lab and Google Arts & Culture, bringing together a global community of artists and technologists to experiment, spark new ideas, and share time whilst it is not possible to share physical space during quarantine. For this creative sprint myself and Club Quaratäne founder, Carlo Luis Ruben Schenk, discussed The Future of Clubbing. Micro-payments based of body movement, blockchain ID to allow anonymity but accountability plus loads more mad ideas came from it.
- syncers worldwideA couple years ago some friends and I started syncers. We’d all hit play on a mix at the same time and listen in from whichever city we were in, experiencing the same parts of the mix at the same time. Enjoying music in the company of mates is one of life’s great joys and with everyone being forced to be isolate, we felt we should get syncers worldwide out to the world. A few beta's later, we were live. Put a mix url in, everyone votes for what plays next then everyone listens in sync. We've s
- Club QuarantäneClub Quarantäne is a 360 VR party, cultural experience and a global community. Club Quarantäne is a club for music heads from all around the world to come together. We discover new music and party together. Our goal is to change the way people interact with contemporary culture and artists, without the boundaries of physicality. We’ve had two techno events that have ran 36 hours each. A global representation of techno and its many strands. Combined results first two events: 4.4m reach 141k e
- Community Connections: LA/Lisbon/ParisCommunity Connections is a series celebrating electronic music communities across the globe. It brings RA's features, podcasts and films into the real world through a community-based event focusing on vital local artists, collectives, promoters and venues pushing their scenes forwards. It's events for local people, combining international guests and local artists, promoted on a global scale, on a global platform. Predominantly free events which set out to build relationships between the scene,
- Sonar GlobalFor the past four years I have curated the RA SonarLab at Barcelona’s Sonar Festival, as well as Sonar Reykjavik. The global brand prides itself on a diverse musical programme and each year I have upheld that ideology in the curation. My passion lies in delivering a mind blowing evening for festival goers the world over and Sonar allows me this opportunity. Artists over the years: Octavian, Honey Dijon, Peggy Gou, Andy C, Dax J, Kerri Chandler, Headie One, Conducta, TNGHT + more Over 300,000 v
- Nike: LiftLDNTo mark the launch of Nike’s 720 product we built the concept ‘LiftLDN’. Based on their product imagery and campaign objectives, we transformed a ex-car garage into a high energy experience for 200 competition winners, soundtracked by up and coming artists from London alongside world-famous Peggy Gou. Received brief, conceptualised, planned and delivered campaign in 10 days. Built production concept with local designers. Over 2000 RSVPs. Over 200,000 views on social assets the morning after
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Alternate CutsAlternate Cuts is an event and video series presented by Resident Advisor and Absolut Vodka UK. The series profiles local party collectives throughout the UK who work tirelessly outside of their 9-5's to keep their local music scenes thriving. To celebrate this we collaborate with these crews to bring some of their favourite artists to play rare, alternative sets. Each artist explores corners of their record collections that rarely see the light of day, in some of the best intimate venues around the country. The Alternate Cuts series has been running for two years and has hosted 7 collaborative events across the UK. https://www.residentadvisor.net/alternatecuts The announcement video for 2018's series was created by Manchester-based designer and motion graphics artist Andrew Lyster.
Head of EventsResident Advisor
London, United KingdomFull Time
At the age of 24 took the role of Global Head of Events at Resident Advisor. In my time there I have developed a clear strategic vision for the department and introduced signature concepts and processes which are now rolled out annually across the world. I regularly pitch ideas, deliver proof of concept then evolve the product in order to serve the needs of our clients (brands/festivals/venues) and community. My time at RA has seen me lead large international teams, collaborate with teams across continents and crystallise concepts to support company OKR’s and take ideas from briefing to reality with meticulous attention to detail.
Programmer & Senior Promotion TeamThe Columbo Group
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Launched XOYO and Phonox nightclubs successfully. Programming, curation, booking and promoting for all in house events and additional concepts including XOYO, XOYO Loves, The Nest and Phonox. Responsible for ensuring all three venues are full every week, an average of 2000 tickets sold per week. Driving XOYO social media from 30,000 to over 130,000 followers.
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Creating Stories
- Concept Delivery
- Project Delivery
- Brand Activation
- Client Relationships