Hi I’m a graduated designer specialising in branding, illustration, photography, advertising and editorial design. I’ve been described as curious, punctual and always looking for a new challenge. I’m a visual learner that enjoys making a difference and to tell a story with an engaging image or piece of writing, using in-depth knowledge to find tangible solutions. My aspirations are to work in the publishing sector, an advertising agency or brand marketing.
- Paddy of the Year Paddypower CampaignCommunications to promote the Paddy Power betting brand through the introduction of the ‘Paddy of the Year’ campaign. The concept is inspired by the outrageous antics and tantrums of a number of famous sports personalities. Punters are invited to bet on when they think the next big 'Paddy' will occur with an app linked to live sports matches and events. At the end of the season an awards night (in the style of 'Sports Personality of the Year') would be hosted for the 'Paddy of the Year' with th
- SneakzResponse to a brief that encourages young urban teens to exercise more. The concept ‘Sneakz’ uses celebrity endorsed sneakers fitted with a unique Bluetooth device that tracks the wearers movement and translates it into colourful light shapes. This results in the wearers own unique and dynamic neon style artwork that can be shared on social platforms.
- Goodnight Mister Tom Book Cover DesignBook jacket design for Goodnight Mister Tom a children's novel by the English author Michelle Magorian which follows the relationship of a London evacuee during WW2 housed by a disgruntled old man. The concept replaces letters in the title with key symbols and references taken from the storyline.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- WormwatchBrief: Creative Communication Client: Grey Advertising & Childline Media: Branding and product design Outcome: Brand identity and app Designers: Shaun Hammond & Ryan Richardson Concept: ‘Wormwatch’ is a campaign to encourage children to speak out about upsetting encounters online. The concept creates awareness and provides children with a platform that allows them to openly express how they are feeling by playing a fun and engaging game which helps build resilience. The game uses seven k
- South Bank Arts Centre, (Bedford College), Graphic Communication BA (Hons)We are an ideas-based course specialising in print, digital, advertising and branding. We work with an impressive network of national and local design professionals and have a long track record for winning national awards and placing students directly into employment. Within easy reach of London (35 minutes by train), we offer small, supportive group sizes mentored by industry professionals delivered on a Degree pathway package costing less than £20,000. PLEASE SIGN OUR VIRTUAL VISITORS BO14
- Typographically-led CommunicationClient: Yula Media: Print and digital media Outcome: Posters and social media communications Concept: Response to a type-led campaign that makes YULA the go-to Natural Energy Drink. The concept encourages engagement through customer participation in the form of a competition that uses Instagram followers ‘feelings’ as campaign material. Colourful, ‘Amazonian’ inspired plant-life helps illustrate the message of natural positivity to the audience.