Do you really want to delete project Chronic Illness is a B*tch in the industry!?
As a recent graduate from University of the Arts London, with a 2.2 honours degree in media communications, I have undertaken significant roles with organisations such as MOBO Awards, The One Club and other small organisations. These positions have given me valuable skillsets in this fast-paced sector.
• Take photos • Collate content for website • Programing using Adobe Muse • Use of Photoshop to touch up Photos
• Provided timely and constructive feedback to each student. • Set realistic objectives and tracked progress. • Confirmed that all planned training sessions met school’s curriculum standards. • Prepared PowerPoint presentations to clearly illustrate difficult concepts. • Monitored progress and provided feedback after each session. • Selected materials for each mentoring sessions.
• Cash Handling • Dealing with returns • Dealing with Customers
• Location Scouting • Research into location • Create Location Profile • Take photos of Locations
• Design, implement & facilitate an effective local & national marketing strategy. • Carrying out effective research & intelligence into competitor products & other trends. • Constantly improving business development activities. • Manage daily activities with PR, press and marketing communications agencies. • Develop partnerships & relationships with third parties to meet strategic objectives. • Identifying key marketing opportunities. • Online campaigns, web site, use of digital/social media. • Management of sponsorships for conferences and events. • Exceptional project and time management skills. • Monitoring & reporting to senior managers on the effectiveness of strategies/campaigns.
• Developed interesting blogs using various platforms. • Updated blogs with latest information to increase website traffic. • Utilized Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter to promote blog posts. • Utilized reporting tools to analyse referral links and reader demographics. • Assisted in development of press releases and newsletters. • Ensured that blog was accessed from different operating environments. • Worked with content team to develop innovating and interesting blogs. • Updated contents and improvised blogs to attract more readers. • Responded to blog comments to ensure reader interaction. • Developed blog layout and maintained blog templates • Copywriting
2.2 with Honours.