- Vauxhall - #GetInWhile Robbie Savage was in France commentating on England 201, we gave 50 fans the keys to his mansion (and the password for his Ocado account). Why? It was all part of our #GetIN campaign to drive sign-ups to the Vauxhall’s football website, promote their sponsorship of the Home Nations and give fans truly unique, one-off moments to celebrate.
- Intel - Social Terra NovaThe world's first polar expedition broadcast live through social media. As Ben Saunders set out to complete the first solo expedition to the South Pole and back, we set out to keep a social audience engaged for the 4 month duration. From a full social programme and interactive games to the recreation of Ben's expedition using real-time data sent back from the ice, a global audience could follow in his every step. From the comfort of their social feed.
- Battersea - Softer Than You ThinkLabelled as 'aggressive' fighting dogs, Staffies had a PR problem. So Battersea Dogs Home had a huge problem rehousing them. But the truth is they’re big softies. So, with the help of two dog-knitting experts we created 'Stitch'. A knitted Staffie that showed off the breed's loyal, loving side. Stitch's knitting pattern was sold for a small donation and quickly took over social media. We enlisted the support celebrities, like Hulk Hogan, who shared the staffie's plight. Stitch even made an ap
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- NESPRESSO. FIND YOUR UNUSUALCafés are here, there and everywhere in London. So why ditch your usual coffee haunt and go out of your way to pay £4 for a coffee that's come from a capsule? Café Nespresso is far from your usual coffee shop. You'll find there's no such thing as a black with one. Or white with none. You'll find breakfast not just served with your coffee, but in it. You'll find an almost limitless choice of ingredients, recipes and cocktails to enjoy. So visit Café Nespresso and #FindYourUnusual.
- Eurotunnel. Many Happy ReturnsThe Channel Tunnel. An incredible feat of engineering and a modern wonder of the world. 25 years after opening however, awareness of the service was at an all-time low; ranking below ‘swimming’ as a way to cross the Channel. The campaign therefore sought to proudly celebrate their anniversary, raise awareness and educate prospective new customers.
- Copy Concepts
- Copy Development
- Idea Generation
- Big Ideas
- Social Advertising
- Radio Advertising
GOLD - BEST USE OF TECHNOLOGYDMA AwardsClient: Microsoft Campaign Summary: We stuck eight people to a billboard and put a social audience in control of the (bad) weather. All to promote the launch of Tomb Raider
GOLD - BEST DIGITAL PERFORMANCEDMA AwardsClient: Microsoft Campaign Summary: We stuck eight people to a billboard and put a social audience in control of the (bad) weather. All to promote the launch of Tomb Raider
+ Show more