- Givenchy ‘Arthouse Beauty’ Fall Winter 2020Rediscover the Givenchy FW20 Women's collection, inspired by the imperfect beauty of an elusive arthouse heroine and abstract musings on the female body in performance art, through the eyes of @BunnyKinney. Directed by Bunny Kinney DOP by James Beattie Editor by Robert Fox Edit and sound design by Toby Heard Graphics by Samad Boughalam / cdxq.studio Colors by Delfina Mayer Production Louise Mérat / Streeters agency
- THE ACTIONEURSThe Actioneurs is a content series about how very normal people end up doing very cool things. The series explores how exciting side projects have come to life, with a key focus on practical steps and secret ingredients that actually made it happen. Our aim is to make things simple and actionable so that maybe you'll feel excited to start something too.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Dior Dream ParadeMimbre was invited by Maria Grazia Chiuri, Creative Director of Dior women’s collections, to participate in the Spring-Summer 2019 Haute Couture show at Paris Fashion Week. 18 female acrobats took to the runway for the specially commissioned and choreographed performance for Christian Dior’s Spring-Summer 2019 (SS19) show at the Musée Rodin.
Freelance Art DirectorCDXQ.Studio
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Research, develop and implement innovative and tailored visual DNA as well as web design, illustrations, visual content (stills/moving image) and sound design curation for various clients in fashion, culture, and music. Clients: V&A, Hugo Boss, Jo Malone, Dior, Boiler Room, Shortlist
Senior Creative DesignerAcrylicize
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Led the design, development, and implementation of the graphic, layout and communication materials. • Developed artwork for multiple projects, with a focus on new business and pitch work. • Designed countless 3D renders, visuals, and designs to respond to the client’s needs. • Developed and implemented design concepts into finished products. • Oversaw the efficient use of production project budget. Clients: Spotify, LinkedIn, Google, Microsoft, Wimbledon
+ Show more
- Digital/ Print
- 11. Photoshop
- 9. Illustrator
- 5. Illustration
- Fashion Graphics
- Art Branding
- Brand Guidelines
- Art and Creative Direction
- Album Artwork
BACCALAURÉAT STMG Field Of Study MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONLycée Albert Camus
- Nimes, France
Graduated Baccalauréat in Management Technologies and communication. Activities and Societies: Fine Art option, Theater group, old Latin & Greek language.