I am a London-based multidisciplinary Designer with a focus in digital design, with 7 years experience in the creative industry. I have extensive experience working as a graphic designer, art director and UI & UX designer within small and large scale creative agencies, start-up companies, personal clients and in-house studios. I have worked across a multitude of sectors from fashion, beauty, sports, lifestyle, education, charities, hospitality, music, technology and arts & culture. I thrive on problem solving and finding creative solutions across all digital platforms. I love collaborating with motivated multidisciplinary groups and create innovative solutions. For animation work have a look here: www.instagram.com/sazmy_design
- Philharmonia OrchestraA series of three campaign images showcasing Philharmonia Orchestra’s new season 2016/ 17 concerts, a visual representation of the word crescendo.The final three images will be shown throughout the Royal Festival Hall, Southbank and on tube posters throughout London. Set Design by Zena May Hendricks Photography by Will Bunce
- Miuniku ‘Before the Digital Age’ was the theme for fashion designers, Miuniku’s SS16 collection. Inspiration was taken from this concept for their clothing range by looking back at 1960s Sci-fi films and aesthetics, including “2001: A Space Odyssey”, which set the tone for the campaign imagery, look book, graphic design and presentation space at Elms Lesters Painting Rooms for London Fashion Week.
- KITE SHOREDITCH LAUNCHArt Director at KITE Eyewear KITE Eyewear is a start-up eyewear brand whose aim was to revolutionise the customer experience with the launch of the first KITE Eyebar in Shoreditch. I was appointed to refresh and focus on building the new look and feel of the brand. Working alongside the in-house marketing team building campaigns, my role included art direction across all platforms; from concepts to art directing photo shoots and film, email designs, website, UK, social media and in-store VM desi
- KITE EYEWEAR: AW17Art Director at KITE Eyewear Concept and art direction for KITE full range of optical and sun frames. Inspired by KITE’s guiding principle of ‘See differently’, each concept needed to embody the personality and individual thinking behind each frame. Using a combination of copy, bold visuals and 3D image gifs, the 16 strong lookbook was concepted as part of a wider product book projects, requiring individual story telling across 66 products. The imagery and animations were shot on location and are used across multiple platforms including email, website, social and visual mechandising. Photography by Bella Howard Gif Animation by Joesph Hayes
- KITE EYEWEAR: THE BELLUNO COLLECTIONArt Director at KITE Eyewear The Belluno Collection is eight frames that have been carefully hand picked to showcase the story of how the frames are hand crafted in Belluno, Northern Italy. Concept and art direction for campaign imagery shot in studio. This imagery and short films are used across multiple platforms including email, website, social, and VM. Photography and film by Mitch Payne
- Alexander Aicolina Commissioned by fashion designer, Alexander Aicolina, to create a look book and window display for his AW menswear collection. By aiming to expand this project into a 360 creative approach, the ideas were explored by delving into discussions and questioning Alexander’s collection design ethos, style and purpose. Becoming inspired by his aim to showcase luxury and function within his collection, his use of multiple pixelated textures in the fabrics, were mirrored in the graphics and set design.
+ View all
Digital Art DirectorShareight LTD
London, United KingdomFull Time
SHAREIGHT sits at the epicentre of a new retail ecosystem, connecting top 250 UK retailers with our partner site shopping destinations, carving out new commercial opportunities for all parties. My role includes; Art Direction, design, UI and UX, product design development, road map of projects, product management and working in a team of talented front-end and back-end developers.
Art DirectorKite Eyewear
London, United KingdomFreelance
KITE Eyewear is a startup seeking to be a change-maker in the eyewear industry. I was recruited to build the brand from scratch, working with a Creative Director to bring KITE to life in-store, through print and across digital platforms, including social media. Working alongside an in-house creative team, I have led numerous projects including lookbooks, a web and email redesign and multiple omni-channel campaigns. Being a startup, my role was extremely multifaceted, and included art direction across all platforms; concepting and art directing photo shoots and video; web and email design; social media art direction; artworking; and in-store visual merchandising design.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Art Direction
- Set Design
- Creative Typography
- Creative Arts
- Digital Advertisement
- Social Advertising
- UI Design
- Visual Design
- Digital Startup