I have worked in a variety of sectors from fashion, beauty, sports, education, charities, hospitality, music, technology, arts & culture. My experience encompasses working on a range of projects across multiple digital platforms. I am a Design Lead at UWP Agency - where I lead the design and build of Shopify Plus best-in-class ecommerce websites. I head up the Creative Services team of UI designer, UX Specialist, Animator, Branding Designer, Graphic Designer and Art Director. We work on a range of ecommerce focussed projects from branding, redesigning websites, email design and digital marketing, to create a 360 digital experience. I am an enthusiastic, open-minded, imaginative and curious-natured creative; a conceptual thinker with a passion for unfolding the limitless potential of ideas through design. I have an outward-thinking design approach, and I thrive on problem-solving and finding creative solutions across all platforms. For animation work have a look here: www.instagram.com/sazmy_design
- Philharmonia OrchestraA series of three campaign images showcasing Philharmonia Orchestra’s new season 2016/ 17 concerts, a visual representation of the word crescendo.The final three images will be shown throughout the Royal Festival Hall, Southbank and on tube posters throughout London. Set Design by Zena May Hendricks Photography by Will Bunce
- Miuniku ‘Before the Digital Age’ was the theme for fashion designers, Miuniku’s SS16 collection. Inspiration was taken from this concept for their clothing range by looking back at 1960s Sci-fi films and aesthetics, including “2001: A Space Odyssey”, which set the tone for the campaign imagery, look book, graphic design and presentation space at Elms Lesters Painting Rooms for London Fashion Week.
- KITE SHOREDITCH LAUNCHArt Director at KITE Eyewear KITE Eyewear is a start-up eyewear brand whose aim was to revolutionise the customer experience with the launch of the first KITE Eyebar in Shoreditch. I was appointed to refresh and focus on building the new look and feel of the brand. Working alongside the in-house marketing team building campaigns, my role included art direction across all platforms; from concepts to art directing photo shoots and film, email designs, website, UK, social media and in-store VM desi
- KITE EYEWEAR: AW17Art Director at KITE Eyewear Concept and art direction for KITE full range of optical and sun frames. Inspired by KITE’s guiding principle of ‘See differently’, each concept needed to embody the personality and individual thinking behind each frame. Using a combination of copy, bold visuals and 3D image gifs, the 16 strong lookbook was concepted as part of a wider product book projects, requiring individual story telling across 66 products. The imagery and animations were shot on location and are used across multiple platforms including email, website, social and visual mechandising. Photography by Bella Howard Gif Animation by Joesph Hayes
- KITE EYEWEAR: THE BELLUNO COLLECTIONArt Director at KITE Eyewear The Belluno Collection is eight frames that have been carefully hand picked to showcase the story of how the frames are hand crafted in Belluno, Northern Italy. Concept and art direction for campaign imagery shot in studio. This imagery and short films are used across multiple platforms including email, website, social, and VM. Photography and film by Mitch Payne
- Alexander Aicolina Commissioned by fashion designer, Alexander Aicolina, to create a look book and window display for his AW menswear collection. By aiming to expand this project into a 360 creative approach, the ideas were explored by delving into discussions and questioning Alexander’s collection design ethos, style and purpose. Becoming inspired by his aim to showcase luxury and function within his collection, his use of multiple pixelated textures in the fabrics, were mirrored in the graphics and set design.
+ View all
London, United KingdomFull Time
Shopify Plus agency, helping to design, build and grow best-in-class eCommerce brands. I was a Senior UX and UI Designer, working across a diverse range of clients from luxury, sustainable, high street fashion brands, sports, dance, music, mental health, food & beverage brands (the list goes on). I work with a talented collection of people within Underwaterpistol - from art directors, developers, ecommerce strategist, project managers and designers. I design branding, UX best practice, UI best practice, design direction, seeing a project through from conception to launch. I work closely with clients making sure the brands vision is achieved successfully.
Digital Art DirectorShareight LTD
London, United KingdomFull Time
SHAREIGHT sits at the epicentre of a new retail ecosystem, connecting top 250 UK retailers with our partner site shopping destinations, carving out new commercial opportunities for all parties. My role includes; Art Direction, design, UI and UX, product design development, road map of projects, product management and working in a team of talented front-end and back-end developers.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Art Direction
- Set Design
- Creative Typography
- Creative Arts
- Digital Advertisement
- Social Advertising
- UI Design
- Visual Design
- Digital Startup