- AscendanceAscendance is a charitable organisation doing fantastic work across the Yorkshire region. It runs inclusive dance workshops, performances and classes to promote wellbeing and community support. It also runs a hugely successful Dancing with Parkinson's programme. This bold, fun branding originated with the idea of a wave (a suggestion from an Ascendance dancer). I created an abstract pattern from conjoined lines and circles. It was also a nice touch that, from the pattern, a smiley face emerged.
- Tabby TiesAs a small business venture born out of lockdown 2020, Tabby Ties was calling out for a professional identity to help it stand out from the sea of similar pet businesses. Its product focus is around well designed, high quality, handmade pieces across an expanding product range. The identity needed to strike a balance between a high end, luxury pet brand whilst remaining friendly, young and affordable—appealing to all ages and shopper types. I created a timeless logo with several variations and
- SoydosSoydos is a free online card game—actually based on the popular game Pusoydos. My Yorkshire-based client wanted an identity that would work really well online and also had a nod to his Yorkshire roots—it needed to incorporate the Yorkshire rose. Players can choose to play ‘classic’ pusoydos, or the Yorkshire version ‘Pickering’. I started by designing a modern version of the Yorkshire rose which forms the main logo for Soydos. It feels very patriotic and bears resemblance to a sporting identity
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- PowerstarPowerstar is an organisation at the forefront of supporting many industry sectors to achieve their net-zero goals through their expansive offering of products and services. There has been a shift in the focus of their business and this is where the need for developing the Resilience+ brand arose. They wanted to keep their existing company logo, but aside from that, they were open to development of the wider brand. We designed a logo for Resilience+ which sits as a sub-brand to the main Powersta
Independent Brand DesignerNorth Story Studio
Leeds, United KingdomFreelance
Alongside my part-time position as Creative Director at Round, I am an independent brand designer who works remotely on client projects. This enables me to specialise in a niche and focus largely on brand design which has become my passion and main offering. Get in touch if you feel I can help you!
Creative DirectorRound Creative
Leeds, United KingdomPart Time
Round Creative is a digital design and creative agency that specialises in branding and website design, servicing a wide variety of clients across retail, manufacturing, travel, law and recruitment. I have worked to lead the creative output across print and web applications, ensuring we produce engaging creative concepts to elevate our clients’ businesses.
BTEC National Diploma in Art & DesignLoughborough University School of Art & Design
- Loughborough, United Kingdom