- MEI am passionate about a lot of things. The first is being the best creative I can be. Finding the heart of a brief and creating ideas that make people pant for more. Another thing I love is being in minus degrees, ideally in the Arctic Circle. Greenland is my favourite destination, followed closely by Svalbard and Tromso.
- Save The Children - TinyI dramatized how children in Ethiopia were so malnourished that they looked tiny compared to European children of the same age. Using the T-shirt sizing system on a toddlers top, I demonstrated the difference graphically. Even the small print on the reverse pushes the viewer to a suggested £20 donation towards feeding malnourished children.
- LGBT in advertisingPrideAM and Diva magazine published the results of a competition inviting agencies to “challenge the hetero norms” and raise the profile of LGBT people in advertising. This is one of the winners, I re-invented a well-known campaign with lesbian couples as the stars. Read more here.
- Samsung Movie LoungeSamsung - Movie Lounge I loved coming up with this campaign. It started as a simple 'sell Samsung Soundbars' and grew into the ultimate night in. Bringing together cinematic sound, latest Blu-ray releases and gourmet popcorn delivered to your door monthly I called it 'Samsung Movie Lounge'. Working with the very talented designer, Lolly Morris, we came up with this visually stunning body of work that has incredible standout in the techy market of TV sales. Happy me, happy clients and best of
- Samsung Double TakeSamsung - The Frame TV I still love a print ad. The chance to craft a layout and give it some love. This DPS was created for inclusion in interior magazines. I wanted to keep it simple, but make you do a double take. The joy of finding that one of the artworks included as part of the art package was a watercolour lead to the idea. Simple, but very effective.
- Robinsons WimbledonRobinsons- Wimbledon Tennis When you think of The Wimbledon Tennis Championships, you think of Robinsons Squash. We had the fabulous brief to take over Waterloo Station billboards for Wimbledon forthright. Waterloo was the main station transporting people to the tennis. We took over all the Primesight locations with an array of tennis themed posters. My favourite was this 3D creation. It involved making a scaled down tennis court with a line painting machine and net. Both of which were scaled to
+ View all
Projects credited in
- This International Women’s Day, meet the 200 Women Redefining the Creative Industry in 2018Discover our 2020 list here This International Women's Day, we asked influential icons to nominate 10 trailblazing women who they believe are redefining the creator landscape. The result? A unique and incredible list of 200 trailblazing women breaking barriers and inspiring change! Only 36% of jobs in the creative sector are currently filled by women. At the top of the tree there’s an even bigger problem - women make up only 11% of Creative Directors. In an attempt to change this, our month-lo161