Hello, I’m Scott I'm a dynamic and visionary Brand and Creative Director. I deliver outstanding creative and commercial results through big ideas, inspirational leadership and conceptual strategic thinking. I'm a creative brand builder with a social conscience. Passionate about helping brands to clarify their DNA, develop their brand identity, and build brand value by defining and activating creative strategies across all channels from print, digital, rich media and social content to product design and in-store experiences. Get in touch to discuss your project, or if you would like a copy of my CV and references.
- Paperchase Case StudyI worked with Paperchase helping them to create and make happen their vision, mission and values. As well as driving a cultural change internally, this case study shows how I led the business to express it creatively across all channels from product design, graphic communications and store design
- The Body Shop Case StudyI worked with The Body Shop helping them to refine their vision, mission and values that were created by Anita Roddick in the 1980’s to be more culturally relevant for today’s consumer. This case study shows how I lead the business to express it creatively across all channels from product design, graphic communications, store design, website design and digital content.
- Burton Menswear Brand Activation PitchBurton Menswear were looking for ideas to differentiate themselves in a crowded market place. This case study positions themselves as a man thinking brand that takes the stress out of shopping for clothes for men who want to look good, but aren’t fashion forward.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- The Body Shop Mother's Day 'Treat mum like a queen'For Mother’s Day 2015, The Body Shop were running a global in-store campaign called Treat Her Like A Queen. They wanted us to turn this thought in a shareable film with international appeal. The initial question we asked ourselves was, ‘How does HM The Queen actually spend Mother’s Day?’. Even in Buckingham Palace, where everything is taken care of, wouldn’t it be lovely if Charles still made some personal effort for his dear Mum… We teamed up with BAFTA-winning artist & film-maker, Alison Jackson – famed for her work with lookalikes – to bring to life Charles’ faltered but heartwarming efforts at preparing a Mother’s Day morning for The Queen. Complete with royal Corgi’s, Camilla’s interfering hands and Harry’s peachy buttocks, the film received national press and exceeded 2m views on Facebook by the time the big day rolled around. We even teamed up with Elizabeth Windsor @Queen_UK on Twitter, who posted to legions of adoring followers her suspicions that Charles was planning something. The Body Shop UK said it’s proved to be the most successful piece of film content that the brand has ever created. It’s also probably one of most bizarre shoots we’re ever undertaken.
- The Body Shop Christmas ad 2015 - Jingle BellsThe Body Shop international’s mission is to make every body feel good this Christmas by donating a days worth of water to a family in Ethiopia for every one of their gift sets sold. We created a global music video uniting voices from around the world in six different languages, singing the worlds’ most popular Christmas song – Jingle Bells – during their bathroom routine. The feel good film is packed full of cheeky, British irreverence, whilst still communicating a charitable message in a way we know their fans enjoy. The film is one part of our ongoing work developing the voice for The Body Shop worldwide.
- The Body Shop Mother's DayFor Mother’s Day 2015, The Body Shop were running a global in-store campaign called Treat Her Like A Queen. They wanted us to turn this thought in a shareable film with international appeal. The initial question we asked ourselves was, ‘How does HM The Queen actually spend Mother’s Day?’. Even in Buckingham Palace, where everything is taken care of, wouldn’t it be lovely if Charles still made some personal effort for his dear Mum… We teamed up with BAFTA-winning artist & film-maker, Alison Jacks7
+ Show more
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I was on the operating board as Brand Director at Paperchase, where I led and inspired an excellent in-house creative team of graphic designers, art directors, art workers, copy writers and visual merchandisers. I was responsible for creating and making happen an organisational vision and mission to become the world’s most loved stationery cards and gifts brand.
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Brand Development
- Art Direction
- Idea Generation
- Brand Vision
- Creative Vision
- Big Ideas
- Shoot Production
- Content Production