- VIDEO EDITING: ONLY ME! OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEOEdited by me using FCPX Shot by Kuro the only 'As we focus on the bigger picture never stop believing in your own power, don't let anyone waste your time or attempt to validate your truth.' For editing prices: Sebastian_baptiste@outlook.com or message me via here NFLM.LONDON
- Harem London - The RebrandModelled for Harem during their rebrand in East London and now preparing for their London Fashion Week presentation. MANIFESTO HAREM LONDON Clothes for citizens of the world. We are Harem London and we make wearable, contemporary, unisex clothes for citizens of the world who love to work, travel and live creatively in style and comfort. Every piece is designed and made out of our studio in Hackney, East London from high-quality fabrics, many of them made using traditional techniques in Turkey
- Joined Up Thinking - Youth Conference - 'Making Waves'Making Waves w/@joinedupthink - Joined Up Thinking JUT - 'is a Community Interest Company (not for profit organisation) that empowers young people through mentoring, to be the best they can regardless of race, culture or gender. We believe that by working together - being our brother's or sister's keeper, we can enable and encourage others to stand out and reach their full potential'. This was a JUT event with many guest speakers and myself where I spoke about my unique approach to consultanc
- Artist Profile - REX ARDEO - For Bookings & InfoHailing from north London, Rex Ardeo is an Artist channeling Hip-hop, RNB, Neo-soul and Alternative-Rap throughout his music. from 2014 onwards he started getting physical recognition for his standout performances which led to both curating and performing at boiler room HQ in 2017, from that he then started curating and performing as a means to display creative prowess whilst building the environment his audience listens to him. This also led to him being hired for curation by various independen
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Harem London AW20 360° LFW launchInspired by travel, the Harem London AW20 campaign hones in on the quirks and characteristics of archetypal tourists, re-imagined in minimal, abstract sets. Our 360° campaign to tell this story across main campaign, lookbook, buyer's gifts, and an immersive approach to our London Fashion Week presentation.
- "Making Waves", a "Joined Up Thinking" events series.youth conference showcasing young bame talent in society. includes "Making Waves" (jan 2017), "Making Waves: Staying Above Water" (jul 2017) and "Making Waves: You CAN Be!" (jul 2018). for more information, please visit joinedupthinking.uk.com/our-work.
- Harem London SS21 campaignShot in various Turkish restaurants, shops and streets in Dalston, London, the campaign itself is a celebration of Turkish-London culture — essential to the brand's identity — and delivers a burst of colour and positivity in what has been a challenging year for all. Moving image (see below) has a decidedly raw and spontaneous feel, following protagonists around Dalston — accompanied by a voice over of the brand's director Dee Oztürk explaining the inspiration behind the collection. Lo-fi sub ti
+ Show more
- Deadline Driven
- Creative Concepting
- Competitor Research
- Talent Acquisition
- Project Management
- Business Networking
- Community Engagement
- Event Curation
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Impact
Creative Writing English LiteratureThe University of Essex
- Colchester, United Kingdom
Studied here for a year before dropping out to create my own creative networking business in 2016. I learned to further proof-read and articulate myself when writing business proposals, business plans, contract agreements, music lyrics and short stories. Always considered my self to be well self-educated and an intuitive learner so I became distant from the university education model and started prioritising my own learning in things I could have a future in if I worked towards them earlier than a lot of my peers.
+ Show more