A multidisciplinary designer & strategic creative thinker with a desire to shape and build meaningful brands and design interesting things. Visual storytelling through combining culture, art, strategy and behaviour. Extensive experience in advertising & creative marketing, entertainment, fashion & lifestyle. Always open to new creative & collaborative opportunities. Selected people I have worked with: TATE Modern, Penguin Books, Made.com, Disney, Peanuts, Selfridges, Soap & Glory
- Distract TV Branding & IdentityDistract is the parent brand of Distract TV, an online media platform covering music, fashion and culture. Our client wanted a rebrand focusing on some of the company’s keywords & values: ‘fresh, artistic, youth culture’. I created an identity system which was implemented throughout their video content, communication and social media. I also re-designed them a new website highlighting their content, photography and videos. The waves and distortion represent the way media and sound travel through
- The Tale of Tom Kitten – Book DesignThe Tale of Tom Kitten, book design – This edition is part of a collection of five books designed by iconic British designers in celebration of the 150th anniversary of Beatrix Potter. I was design and creative lead on the 'The Tale of Tom Kitten' project, designed for The Rodnik Band.
- TATE – World Goes PopIn correlation with their ‘World Goes Pop’ (2015/16) exhibition, TATE Modern commissioned Rodnik fashion label to design and produce a range of Pop art inspired fashion and homeware products, sold exclusively at the TATE Modern Shop and website. I was head designer and managed the project. In addition to the product range, I also co-developed and designed a fun-surrealist display unit.
- MADE.COM - Cactus Interior CollectionPop-Art inspired Cactus interior collection. My role included managing the project from beginning to end, designing & illustrating prints and products for the Rodnik x MADE.COM interior design collaboration. The range includes illustrated printed bedding and textiles, rug design, cushion design and more.
- Mickey Mouse x Rodnik Fashion CollectionRodnik x Disney Fashion Collection – Managed this collaboration and the design team. Also played a heavy part in the design and production of the collection and lookbook. Created spec documents and Pantone colour charts for production & manufactures. Also designed new garment styles, along with prints. Designed a range of bags and accessories to go with the Ready to wear collection, including a custom Rolex watch. The collection has been featured in fashion press such as Anna Dello Russo Blog.
+ View all
London, United KingdomFreelance
Freelance Designer working on a range of client projects. Projects range from Identity Design, to Video Editing, Creative Content Producing and Web Development.
Creative Graphic Designer
- London, United KingdomFull Time
- Design and create marketing collateral and content for print, website & digital platforms - Created marketing collateral for SKY TV and DSTV Channel launches, and high profile celebrity Gala launch - Designed and created print ready artwork for billboard, used for our SKY TV campaign, displayed in 38 areas of London with high population of our target audience - Created concepts, artwork/graphics for campaigns driven around our top viewed TV series - Designed newsletters for our IROKO & Rebtel collaboration, promoting our product offers - Photo editing and artworking images of actors into movie covers, using Photoshop, typography and layout.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Businesses Development
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Textile Design
- Content Creative
- Media Production