Hi, my name is Shea-Anne Shaw and I'm a Media and Communications graduate. Since graduating from UEL, I have worked in the creative industry as a production assistant and freelance photographer and videographer. I have produced a range of different media content, including still and moving images, interviews, personal and commercial projects. I am experienced with a range of software, including Premiere Pro and Adobe Suite. Working in the creative industries will enable me to be hands on and to work collaboratively with a range of skillsets. I am hungry to learn and to grow my core skills in this industry and I am actively seeking entry level roles in creative production.
- Photo FantasticIn August 2022, I selected to be a part of the Photo Fantastic course at the @southbankcentre for a 7 days, lead by Eddie Otchere and Holly-Marie Cato. I created pieces of work, based on the In The Black Fantastic Exhibition curatored Ekow Eshun with 13 black and dual heritage photographers. Our work was exhibited at the Southbank centre from the 13th of September til 3rd of October 2022
Projects credited in
- TPF Talks x Photobook Cafe with Michelle SankFor this talk, we're delighted to be joined by Michelle Sank. Born and raised in South Africa, Michelle sees her interest in sub-cultures and exploration of contemporary social issues and challenges as being rooted in her family’s legacy of immigration. Michelle has exhibited across the world and published four photography books and won numerous accolades.1
- Introduction to Photo EditingPhotography is about storytelling and this workshop is aimed at helping you to understand the basic skills needed in bringing your images to life in post production using Lightroom and Photoshop. We were grateful to have Niyi Shonubi to share his advice, skills and tips.
- TPF Talks x Ravensbourne with Nico FroehlichFor this event, we're delighted to be joined by Nico Froehlich. Nico is a British photographer born, raised and residing in south-east London. Being both British and a second-generation immigrant - his work champions diversity and inclusivity, with a particular focus on social realism and working-class life. Nico’s personal work has won acclaim and is the recipient of various awards such as the Creative Review Photography Annual and the British Journal of Photography’s Portrait of Britain. In a1
- Introduction to Assisting & Shadowing in PhotographyIn this workshop, beauty photographer Chantel King will share her expertise, and years of experience as a studio assistant to help you find and keep getting work. In this workshop you will learn the key skills needed to succeed as a studio assistant. You will learn about assisting guidelines and fundamentals, how to work efficiently on set, dos and don'ts when assisting, how to find work as an assistant, and tips on how to kick start your own photography career.
- TPF TALKS - Black History Month with Eddie OtchereTPF TALKS is a platform that amplifies under-represented voices to encourage the next generation of photographers and creatives to be part of the conversation, build their networks, and create space for themselves in the industry. Each month, we will amplify the voice of a different under-represented group and have: - a talk from photographers focusing on representation - sharing their work and journey into photography - a chance to speak to current & past trainees about the Foundation Program3
- TPF TALKS with Alfie WhiteFor this event, we were delighted to be joined by Alfie White. Alfie is a neuro divergent photographer born, raised, and based in South London. Alfie's work explores the nuances and intricacies of the human condition and of everyday life. Alfie predominantly works on 35mm Black & White film which largely he develops, prints, and scans from his bedroom/makeshift-darkroom. With three years in the industry, Alfie has forged his own path and artistic voice, often documenting events for the likes of2
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Team Leadership
- Project Management
- Photo Assisting
- Project Planning
- Creative Direction
- Video Editing
- Content Creation
Prize for Excellence in Final Year Production ProjectUniversity of East London: School of Arts & Digital IndustriesI was one of two recitpients that was awarded with Excellence in Final Year Production Project