Simon is a multi-disciplinary art director and designer who’s work ranges across design, branding, motion graphics, film, 3D-design and on occasions audio. He helps clients to build award winning brands, tell their stories and facilitates brand growth. He currently is working as Head of Art for The Sunshine Company where he has helped grow Sunshine from a start-up to a global agency, building and managing successful teams across London and New York. Simon has collaborated with some of the industries leading practitioners, talent and business front runners. Recent clients include; Grey Goose, adidas, A+E Networks (A&E, Lifetime, History and Biography), Harrods, Augustinus Bader, Lore (Sea Containers, DandyLyan, Riggs), Zalando, Roald Dahl, Belstaff, Platoon, Samsung and AEG Presents. Before Sunshine, Simon worked for Mother London. Here he helped to set up and establish Mothers own internal design studio, Mother Design. During his time at Mother he worked on many of the agencies global accounts and helped create award-winning work for clients including, Coca-Cola (Olympic Campaign), Ikea, Stella Artois and the Great Britain brand.
- A&E – Look Closer (Director's Cut)Working at Sunshine with Director, Oscar Cariss we shot a short film called Look Closer: Across America for A&E in collaboration with Samsung. The film was written and narrated by poet IN-Q , score by Bleeding Fingers Music. "In a world exploding with disposable short form stories, the cultural value of exceptional and brave storytelling has never been higher. A&E has always been and continues to be home to some of the most fearless, factual storytellers and crafts people in the world," Aman
- Augustinus Bader Campaign with Christopher AndersonWorking with Christopher Anderson’s to capture Augustinus Bader skincare campaign. Photographer: Christoper Anderson Art Director: Simon Holmes First Assistant: Spencer Ostrander Assistant: Silvia Esquival Styling: Peter Aluuan Art Dept: Jabex Bartlett Hair: Adam Garland Make-up: Philippe Miletto Model: Charlotte Carey Model: Wilson Oryema Model: Georgina Grenville Producer: Rosie Beard Art Director (post): Alex Bones
- A&E Indie FilmsVisual identity, logotype design and ident for A&E Indie Films. A&E Indie Films, which is an award-winning feature documentary production arm of A+E Networks, and is a beacon for world-class documentary filmmakers and a trusted collaborator in creating critically acclaimed content with unprecedented access to remarkable stories. Creative Director: Simon Holmes Designer: Jack Plant Art: Helen Plumb Producer: Lesley Williams Producer: Taylor Tindall Motion Graphics: Time Based Arts SFX: Thirty Two Music
Projects credited in
- Zalando Beauty’s ‘Unleash your Beauty’ sends out a bold, liberating statement to the worldSunshine teamed up with Zalando in late 2018 to launch their exciting new beauty offering, ‘Unleash your Beauty’. The campaign celebrates individuals who express their personality and make-up preferences no matter their age, gender or social conventions. It encourages everyone to unleash their inner beauty, embrace a love for individuality and liberate themselves from any expectations.
- Zalando Beauty | Launch Campaign 2019Sunshine teamed up with Zalando in late 2018 to launch their exciting new beauty offering, ‘Unleash your Beauty’. The campaign celebrates individuals who express their personality and make-up preferences no matter their age, gender or social conventions. It encourages everyone to unleash their inner beauty, embrace a love for individuality and liberate themselves from any expectations.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction
- Motion Design
- Graphic Design