As a designer I have years of experience, working with titles such as: The Calvert Journal, OnOffice magazine, ICON magazine and Courier magazine. Collaborating with writers, editors, curators and creative directors, I have designed intelligent digital and print projects for discerning audiences.
- Courier 22: Young and HungryA horde of new food and drinks brands are coming to a supermarket near you. In this issue of Courier, we meet the young and hungry businesses hoping to snatch a share of the big brands' shelf space. It's a journey rife with pitfalls – and plenty of startups fall by the wayside – but some plucky founders are persevering and achieving enviable growth.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- The World According to Jim: Why legendary investor Jim Rogers has sent warning signals to Wall Street.Jim Rogers, the man who called the 1987 stock market crash, has had a phenomenal career and while he exited Wall Street long ago his insights are still sought after. Here, the virtuoso tells Opto how recent shifts in the market are shaping up. —Words: Amelia Schwanke —Photography: Rebecca Toh
- Opto Issue 6GAME CHANGER The challenges and opportunities of the $138bn (and rising) gaming industry. Featuring: TREVOR NEIL—A charting master on removing oneself from trading decisions, THE BEAUTY BOOM—Why cosmetic stocks are buying disruptors and their methods, TRADING 1980s-STYLE—Linda Raschke on traders being seduced by modern convenience, MANOJ NARANG The high-frequency pioneer on his disdain for technical analysis5
- July 2018 (applications closed)Applications for this event are now closed. Calling all illustrators, animators & motion designers, this one is for you! Apply for a spot at our Portfolio Masterclass at New Designers - kickstart your career, progress into a promotion or simply come along to gain invaluable tips and advice. There are around 30 spaces available at this event. This event is proudly supported by our friends at Shutterstock & MOO.19
+ Show more
Art directorThe Crown & Co
London, United KingdomFull Time
The Crown and Co. is a team of London-based creatives, delivering award-winning content for world-class clients across print and digital channels. We pride ourselves on our creative approach, offering the complete marketing and communications service through intelligently written and beautifully designed multi-channel work.
Head of designCourier
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Courier reports on modern business and startup culture from our headquarters in east London on topics from around the world. Launched in 2013, we are stocked in over 350 outlets in London and are increasingly available in locations around the UK and internationally.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Editorial Design