Production Assistant/Assistant Producer with 4 years of great experience in logistics and event management, having started Running on London Fashion Week since the age of 16 and since then collecting experience and knowledge across an eclectic mix of TV Production, Conferences, Promotional and Fashion Shoots, Window Display & Store Installations, Exhibition Launches and specialising in Brand and Fashion Events. The majority of my experience has come from being on-site, but in the past 3 years I have been honing my pre-production skills and assisting on all phases of a project, from pitch to de-rig. Being a 'born n bred' Londoner I’ve got a strong understanding of current pop culture and social trends, to such an extent that I have been asked to input into certain aspects of pre production planning and the pitching process. I would say I have a creative streak but as a member of the production department I am able to come up with ideas that are achievable and in keeping with the budget, which helps prevent creating pipe dreams when consulting with the creative team. Skills: - Supporting the Production, Account Holders and Creative team - Being responsible for area’s of events, installations and shoots - Working on client briefs/pitches and providing viable ideas relating to the budget - Creating Production schedules - Sourcing venues - Booking travel and accommodation - Researching and Liaising with external suppliers - Managing teams and suppliers onsite - Onsite client and artist relations Client Experience: Adidas, Arcadia Group, Asics, Budweiser, Camden Town Brewery, Converse, COS, Erdem, Hermes, Jamesons Whisky, Joe Malone, Lexus, Napipijri, Nicholas Oakwell, Nike, Nike x National Geographic, Reebok, Topshop, Toyota, Vans Employers: Family Ltd, Studio Juice, Dazed Media, XYZ Events, JN Productions, Produce UK, So Television, The Department, Lalaland Productions
Projects credited in
- Toyota / The Night that FlowsThe World's first Drive Through Immersive Theatrical Experience Titled ‘The Night That Flows’, this seven scene interactive productions saw 100 lifestyle journalists immersed in the journey of one amazing fictional night as it unfolded across five European cities, to celebrate the launch of the Toyota C-HR. Guests travelled through Berlin, Milan, Paris, Barcelona and London, with each scene drawing inspiration from of the Toyota C-HR’s design pillars, whilst merging cutting edge technology with1
- Asics / Run The TubeTo launch ASIC’s #IMoveLondon campaign, The Department were engaged to devise a stimulating activation that encouraged Londoners to switch up their commute. The response was to create Run The Tube, a multi-sensory art installation, originally designed as a Burning Man artwork by Rob Jenson and Warren Trezevant, with the light patterns programmed to sync with dawn and dusk soundtracks specially composed by Desmond Lambert. #IMoveLondon was launched in Leake street tunnels for press and influencers including Lord Sebastian Coe and world champion athletes Lolo Jones, Libby Clegg and Dwight Philips. On the night, guests were invited to ‘Run The Tube’, to create their personalised video experience. Each guest was live edited into their own bespoke promo video which was emailed to them the same night to share on their social channels. The installation then toured to Clapham Common and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, in conjunction with the ASICS sponsorship of the 2017 IAAF World Championships.
- Asics / Run the TubeTo launch ASIC’s #IMoveLondon campaign, The Department were engaged to devise a stimulating activation that encouraged Londoners to switch up their commute. The response was to create Run The Tube, a multi-sensory art installation, originally designed as a Burning Man artwork by Rob Jenson and Warren Trezevant, with the light patterns programmed to sync with dawn and dusk soundtracks specially composed by Desmond Lambert. #IMoveLondon was launched in Leake street tunnels for press and influencer2
- Nike Breaking2This is one of those once-in-a-lifetime projects where so much is achieved by putting the right combination of effort and intuition, a brave and bold brief from Nike with a solution I like to call "My 4th baby". As Creative Director during its conception we designed the blueprints in creative, documentary, tone of voice and media partnerships for Nike's biggest act ever. In 2017 Nike attempted the record in Monza, Italy - coming 26 seconds short of Breaking the sub-2hour race but having gripped the world with its audacity and humility, power and fragility and nonetheless a renewed spirit to never stop pushing the boundaries of human potential. Breaking2 was a unique live event. The record attempt went beyond athletics fans – the number of people tuning in to the live stream was nearly eight times higher than the broadcast audience of the New York, Boston and Chicago marathons. In total, 13.1 million watched the attempt live via Twitter (it was Twitter’s biggest-ever brand-driven, live-streaming event), Facebook and YouTube, with 500,000 viewing at its peak. To date, 19 million people have watched it.
- London Fashion Week Mens AW17TOPMAN was one of the only High Street menswear brands to show at LFWM. To mark the the occasion, we went behind the scenes to discover the season's inspiration with TOPMAN Creative Director Gordon Richardson as well as trawling the streets to deliver of-the-moment trend reports.
+ Show more
Production AssistantStudio Juice
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Job: Camden Town Brewery 'Promotional Sales Video' Assisting the Production team on shoot
+ Show more
- Logistics Management
- Supplier Management
- Artist Relations
- Brand Activation
- Window Installations
- Promotional Videos
- Brand Research
- Prop Sourcing
- Talent Sourcing
- Production Budgets