- I'm extremely excited to say that Crystal has worked in partnership with Dunnhumby to activate the Tesco in-store POS for Nescafe Gold Blend. The POS was produced using Crystal's new and exclusive foil product, Ecofoil® which enabled Tesco & Nescafe to create an amazing, eye-catching display that will stands out above all others. Mark Kempster, managing director of Crystal tells us more on this project, “Dunnhumby wanted something to help the Nescafe POS stand out to the consumer. After seein
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- James Dawe recently created the cover for Creative Review's June/July issue 2018: How I Got Here and Creative Leaders 50 Housed in a spectacular three-part collage cover, the June/July issue of Creative Review features the inspiring stories of How I Got Here from eight brilliant creatives. Plus they announced this year’s Creative Leaders 50. James created one large collage combining the work from all of the subjects of CR's How I Got Here series of profiles which was then split across all thre
- Cover story: For this special issue, we invited readers to suggest a cover image that could inspire a story. We ran a contest online, and picked the one featured above because we felt like it left a lot of room for creative interpretation. Now we had the image, we needed stories inspired by it. We asked our Twitter followers to respond to the image with stories under 140 characters. We also invited writers from Visual Verse to write poems and shortstories inspired by the image. All of these are featured in the Storytelling issue. Features: In the mag we explore narrative techniques used in the TV adaptation of Handmaid's Tale and the hit podcast S-Town. We speak to Wonderbly about their new book My Golden Ticket and to Viceland about what makes them different from all other TV channels. The issue features interviews with illustrator Tom Gauld, author Oliver Jeffers and COO of Giphy Adam Leibsohn. Resh Sidhu speaks to us about the storytelling power of Virtual Reality. You can buy the issue here.
- CREATIVE REVIEW FEATURE: WHY VR IS AN EXCITING STORYTELLING TOOL Resh was recently interviewed for the Oct 2017 Issue of Creative Review by writer/editor Patrick Burgoyne on Virtual Reality and Storytelling. Creating Virtual Reality experiences challenges everything we know about traditional storytelling read Resh's interview and why she finds the challenge so exciting.
Marketing ManagerCrystal Press
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Redesign and introduction of the company brand strategy and marketing - Design and creation of the new company website and rebrand of marketing and sales materials - Daily running of company Instagram, Twitter and Facebook pages, as well as personas and accompanying analytics - Running of B2B email campaigns, sponsored posts and PPC advertising, accompanied by Google Adwords and programmatic target marketing - Interior design to accompany the rebrand, maintaining a set budget whilst attaining the highest quality look and feel to reflect the brand, within the factory, office and London office settings - Design, copywriting and creation of the first company magazine along with accompanying campaign and promotion via digital and print platforms
- Graphic Design
- Print Design
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Strategy