- UN_DID. 3D still lifeWorking with 3D technology we created a series of virtual still life images for cosmetics brand The UN_DID. The art direction see's the brands coconut oil set on plastic waste materials intended to create a sense of irony. Through developing a virtual studio the campaign images are the result of a truly sustainable approach towards branded content, meaning no waste was created in the process.
- Unsung IntersectionsA observation of the intersection between light and materials through themes of tension, balance and flow. This series of virtual sculptures were designed to explore the beauty within physics and nature. Brining nuance and detail to the surface, they represent some of the trillions of overlooked compositions and interactions that happen between materials and objects everyday.
- The House Of ZippoEnvol Studio partnered with Global Street Art for the House of Zippo and was invited to create an installation using Envol’s Art Deco inspired and constructive/formative style. The idea was to fuse the murals Envol paints on the streets with the type of spatial design and execution that creates immersive experience. Something that challenged the constraints of more traditional exhibitions, allowing guests to discover the techniques and nuances on a scale that isn’t always possible with framed w
- The Process Series | #1 The Bale CounterWith retail and experiential sectors facing increased pressure to reestablish its values, creative studios are in a position to help drive a new sense of purpose and design thinking. Sustainability, transparency and circularity have long been buzzwords that have sat within retail strategise, yet it's the next few years that must see these become executed in a way that drives us into the future. Envol Studio's Process Series takes a look at how we can capitalise on existing processes within th
- The Black Mask CompanyEnvol Studio have been spending lock down with world two weight boxing world champion, David Haye, creating and launching his latest venture - The Black mask Company. Launched on July 23rd (one day before masks became a little more mandatory in the UK) , the brand seeks to undo the stigma attached to wearing a mask, especially for young people.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Royal Oak Yellow Gold Collection launch partyProject Manager for the Royal Oak Yellow Gold Collection launch party. Audemars Piguet presented their new RO yellow gold collection, during LFW, at Phillips Auction House to a crowd of fashion influencers, art and fine jewellery collectors, and key press. Guests were entertained by live-painting urban artists who created a representation of the La Brassus landscape. Lion Babe had everyone dancing with a lively DJ set whilst they sipped Ruinart Blanc de Blanc Champagne and Belvedere Vodka coc