A curious, compassionate graphic designer with conceptual design being the base of my projects. I enjoy experimenting through different mediums and believe in learning through the process. I look forward to working in a team because more creative minds lead to many more creative solutions and new insights. These are unusual times and staying connected is more vital than ever. Hit me up for collaborations and conversations! :)
+ Show more
- Wanderlust compendiumWanderlust is a compendium on the psychology behind wanderlust and the branding of cities. This research compendium has scribbled reflections and anecdotes on various theories, pictures I’ve taken during my travels, and layout & typography, that gives it an overall personal and interactive journal look. A mind map of the compendium is folded and kept inside an envelope inside the back cover. The map helps give the journal a very hands on touch to it.
- Flower Cure'Flower Cure' provides alternate medicines for various problems regarding physical and mental health. The client's demand was only to keep the website subtle but attractive. I found the remedies and their ingredients extremely fascinating and decided to use them as a way of branding their website. I found the flower remedies to be a more detailed and interesting contribution to the natural wellness products in the market.
- Women UnravelledThis project analyses the portrayal of female protagonists in three classic literary novels. Through a colour-coded process of stitching and mark-ups I highlight various themes, such as conservative societal pressures or an emphasis on emotion, that emerge in the author’s treatment of these characters. This process of ‘reading against the grain’, disassembling and reworking the text was my method of researching the representation of female characters in literary fiction. The sculptural piles of
Projects credited in
- WALK ON x BODY TALKWalk On partnered with Body Talk to raise funds for the homeless through D.A.S.H charity. This fundraising campaign which is a highly anticipated charity fashion show that collaborates with a variety of businesses, designers and creatives, uses fashion to shed light on the crucial role played by the industry in placing pressures on individuals to conform to idealised standards of beauty. This positivi-tee, designed by our founder Sudeeksha Somani, helps empower and raise awareness on mind and bo2
- BODY TALK Print issue 1Body Talk zine is a global publication which is a collection of words and works by creatives around the world sharing their personal experiences and talking about mental health and body image. From using fashion photography to distort the perception of beauty to reading a comic strip for understanding anxiety, this zine uses off-beat methods of self expression to question society. Body Talk issue1 uses tactile experiences through various textures to shed light on the layers for an interactive e12
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Graphic Communication
- Editorial Layout
- Branding Design
- Web Designer
- Campaign Design
- Art Direction