As the founder and creative producer of Renaissance Studios, a female-led production company. Tamara brings a passionate wealth of talent and energetic experience. In her career which has spanned eleven years, she has built a successful reputation through film, tv and commercial projects, working alongside some of the worlds best Agencies, Productions Companies and Brands. The ethos behind Renaissance Studios is ‘rebirth’. It’s a message signified by the advocacy to challenge, to change, to educate and elevate the creative industry. We are all storytellers, creative thinkers, visionaries, writers and artists. Ideas have no limitations and age is no barrier. Situated in the heart of Brixton, we represent an exciting new future of creativity to empower the next generation, primed and ready to reach new audiences and productively collaborate with fresh voices who will usher that dream into a new light. We celebrate culture and a global human experience.
- SOON COME (ZINE)Welcome to SOON COME – a bold, state of mind and marker laid down by the hyper-creative generation. United through the spirit of creativity, SOON COME celebrates talent and identity within the community. As a ‘badge of honour’, its approach is built upon associations and collaborations, connecting individuals with the right people to achieve their goals and master their talent. For the young generation, it’s a progressive shift from the norm with a fearless declaration of intent – this is my
Projects credited in
- Retrograde EP1: Film PhotographyThrilled to announce the first episode of Retrograde 'Film Photography' is finally out on YouTube!! I've been working on this project for a while now and I can't wait for you all to see the hard work the team and I have put into this project. Thank you to the team and the amazing photographers, Jade, Tariq and Mylo for sharing with us their brilliant work and creativity. A big thank you to Renaissance Studios for supporting this project since day 1 and allowing us to use their space. Please do c
- International Women’s Day 2022, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a way to go when it comes to improving gender diversity and equality in the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. We’re thrilled to be releasing our annual list celebrating and shining a spotlight on 100+ rising stars – as nominated by The Dots community – who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. The list beams with brilliant, talented people and their d107
- Curl Generations by The Curl Talk ProjectThe interviews of The Curl Talk Project showed that one of the reasons which causes women to hate their natural hair is the lack of positive intergenerational communications within families when it comes to coils and curls. Family members using terms like ‘coarse’, ‘high-maintenance’, ‘unprofessional’ or ‘difficult’ to define textured hair clearly has an impact on young girls who unfortunately grow up having internalised these negative messages, becoming women with low self-esteem. To raise aw
- [IF] Showreels past, resent and futureFounded in 2008, Invisible Frames otherwise known as [IF] is a London-based production company led by a dedicated team of film industry professionals. Delivering bespoke internal and external communications, Invisible Frames specialising in expert project design, camera operation, CGI, VFX and motion graphics. The IF team have over twenty years of industry experience and are set apart by their extensive skill set, artistic flare and sound understanding of marketing and branding. Current client
+ Show more
- Feature Film
- Magazine Production
- Immersive Experience
- Production Management
- Art Directon
- Video Director
+ Show more
Future Leader 2019British Screen Advisory CouncilThe Future Leaders’ Forum is designed to add value to BSAC Membership by allowing Members to nominate rising stars to benefit from the opportunity to consider together the range of challenges facing the sector in which they have already begun to establish a successful career.