Whether in broadcast or research, I've always loved the art of the interview, fascinated by human behaviour, emotion, identity and what drives it all.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Combining the power of machine learning and AI with my strategic expertise to unearth valuable insight for brands. • Taking qualitative deep-dives into human stories and rich cultural spaces to uncover new thinking and ideas at speed.
• Driving new business, writing all from proposals to end delivery debriefs. • Moderating research groups, depth interviews and ethnographies in the UK and internationally. • Analysing cross-market research in a broad range of categories including media, tech, health, drinks, fashion, beauty, sport and finance. • Presenting research insight and delivering strategic recommendations to clients.
• Young Researcher of the Year Finalist at MRS Awards 2018. • Selected as an Omnicom Emerging Star for 2018. • Winning award for Excellence in Research Presentation at Mediatel Media Research Awards 2018.
• Moderating research groups, depth interviews and ethnographies in the UK and internationally. • Analysing cross-market research in a broad range of categories including media, health, drinks, fashion, sport and finance. • Writing proposals and end delivery debriefs. • Presenting research insight and recommendations to clients. • Managing a series of company-wide, internal events. • Writing externally for Flamingo about consumer insight and wider culture. • Having my insights and thought pieces published in both industry and mainstream publications.
• Connecting global brands and organisations with industry experts, influencers and niche participants across a range of research projects, initiatives and events. • Overseeing fieldwork for the research team to ensure smooth management of projects. • Excellent project management skills with meticulous attention to detail.
• Presented and produced one of the UK Hip Hop scene’s most popular shows to thousands of listeners monthly. • Developed relationships with artists, music promoters and record labels. • Organised regular guest contributions from respected artists. • Created cross-platform publication strategy for Wordplay Magazine between audio, video and print.
• Edited highly current radio features with very short turnaround times. • Researched news. • Organised phone calls and text messages for broadcast. • Organised and attained interviews with respected profiles in sport and entertainment.
• Developed social media strategy and implemented policies to increase audience. • Managed public facing platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Soundcloud and Instagram. • Lead in Reprezent FM’s branding strategy implementation. • Lead successful online marketing of Reprezent FM’s mobile app launch with targeted strategy. • Skilled in using Photoshop, Audition, web tools, Final Cut Pro, and in-house CMS.
• Presented one of the station's most popular shows every week. • Managed a team of producers and camera assistants. • Organised guest interviews, new music as well as political, social and music news. • Built brand following and relationship with listeners. • Developed innovative radio features. • Represented views of audience and artists on BBC, ITV and Channel 4 news as well as to leading politicians.
2 AS Levels, 8 GCSEs
Selected as an Omnicom Emerging Star and entered on to a programme which brings together ‘the brightest and best talent from across the Omnicom agencies’ and gives participants the opportunity to learn from other disciplines within the industry.
Shortlisted for the Young Researcher of the Year award.
'Getting closer to the Great British public' Viewpoints that place imagined groups at opposite ends of the political and societal spectrum have been central to how people, and therefore audiences and consumers, are grouped. Alongside colleagues at Flamingo, we were commissioned by Newsworks to conduct detailed research into what divides us and what unites us as members of society.