If you are a creative involved in a collective practice would you share how you are involved and where you are based. Many thank yous!
Hey community, I’m looking for a person to collaborate with. I’m working on a platform and need a logo designer.
Hey people, I’ve been thinking about the topic “collective”. And would to get in touch with Bulgarians in here. Hit me up please.
- FACES OF CHANGE (2021) The Need For ChangeThis is a personal project done in the frames of a few months. While working for a foundation in Bulgaria which deals with Erasmus programs I got to know a few fascinating individuals. They all carry different culture, mindset and understanding of the world and one thing uniting us all is ... The Need For Change
- BEER GARDEN PLOVDIV (2020)This project is part of my job as a community creator at Smokinya Foundation. We have stocked up our newly open co-working space and coffee heaven with more than 35 types of beer, Ales & some IPA. The distributor and founder of Beer Therapy is an ex-pat from Japan, who thought beer can be used as therapy and made everything possible to import the finest beers from all over the world. Part of my job is to bring people together with similar interests and life visions and of course anyone is welc
- SIMPLY BANICA (2020)This project presents something very Bulgarian. It's one of the most iconic if not the most iconic dish we have. Moved through generations and thousands of hands, yet it never changed. Stayed exactly as it is and carried the spirit of the mighty Bulgarian trips from centuries ago. It's called Banica. Pasty filled with white cheese and butter. So simple yet has so much to it. IG @rossiecooks cooked it and I just couldn't wait to eat the warm and crispy deliciousness! Almost forgot to photograph
- EYES BREAKER (2020)Casual meet up with Rossie Dimova in the heart of Sofia, Bulgaria for some street snaps. She's a cooking, cocktail and fashion lover. For some visual pleasure hit her up on IG @rossiedimova. The pictures expose the invasion of pop and street culture from the city of London into our ever changing and expanding capital. This collaboration is a little abstract from the many more great and interesting people around Sofia. Share your thoughts and feedback :)
- 1883 Megazine PRETTY MUCH DECADENT ISSUE (2020)Having already worked with Clean Bandit, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande and Lana Del Rey, @cyberalma is well into her mission of world domination. We meet up with the #Finnish singer-songwriter in Shoreditch as prepares to release her debut album. Full feature in 1883’s #DECADENTissue. Interview by @mirandabunnis1 Photography @yoshitakakono Photo assistants @adridodo and @teodora.has.a.story Styling @morrrgss Hair + makeup @lucyg_makeup at @afrankagency
- Editorial Photography
- Portrait Photography
- Studio Lighting
- Studio Assistance
- Content Creation
- Studio Photography
- Critical Thinking