- How Creatives Can Play a Part in Saving the WorldFeature around creative responsibility with illustrator Matt Blease and Pentagram partner & Do the Green Thing co-founder Naresh Ramchandani. Naresh started as a copywriter in 1990, becoming a creative director at Chiat/Day within four years. He was key in that agency’s transition to becoming the country’s first co-operative agency St Luke’s, before founding Karmarama in 2000. In 2007 he co-founded Do The Green Thing, and he joined Pentagram as a Partner in 2010. Matt Blease has worked with ou
- Douglas Coupland & James Joyce — A Collaboration in Words and PicturesFor years, Canadian writer and artist Douglas Coupland has been writing a column for Financial Times Magazine. For the last few of those years illustrator James Joyce has been providing illustrations for the pieces. We talked to Financial Times Magazine Art Director Brian Saffer and James Joyce about how the collaboration started and the process of turning words into pictures. Probably best known for his novel Generation X: Tales from an Accelerated Culture, which originated terms and concepts
- Creative Partnerships — A Moment with Craig & KarlFeature with Craig & Karl around the subject of Creative Partnerships. We looked into how they spark one another’s creativity, whether their relationship predated their work and whether they believed that the whole is always greater than the sum of its two parts, or just something different.
- Lucinda Chambers — New Ways of WorkingFeature with Lucinda Chambers around new ways of working following the unexpected events of 2020. We ask Lucinda about new and old routines and how working from home has influenced her life. Lucinda Chambers is the co-founder of Collagerie, the online store offering an expertly curated selection of fashion, beauty, interiors and lifestyle products. The other founder is Serena Hood and both of them previously worked at British Vogue, Lucinda as Fashion Director for 25 years. She’s also worked as
- Our CommunityA look at how the creative community adapted to a new way of living and working during the 2020 lockdown. Each week we asked someone in our creative and artistic community to share how they dealt with life in lockdown using images, videos or illustrations which were shown as Instagram Stories. We featured the likes of Chris Clarke, Deputy Creative Director at The Guardian, Duncan Campbell, co-founder of Campbell–Rey and James Greenfield, founder and Creative Director of Koto.
+ View all