I am a highly self-motivated and confident Senior Project Manager / Producer, used to working under pressure, to tight deadlines and tighter budgets. I am methodical, organised, passionate and driven to achieve high-quality award-winning content. With over 13 years’ experience in the media industry, I have proven that I am exceptionally dedicated, very hard working, enthusiastic and reliable and I believe I'm an asset to any workplace.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Working closely with the Nando's Brand Comms team, solely on the Nando's account, in a client facing role on-site within the client's head office. • Producing below-the-line campaigns, videos/animation/GIFs/still content for social media, assets for internal comms & projects with wider strategic requirements. • Managing the Nando’s on-site creative team & being a key link between the client & the agency. • Running everything you’d expect from an experienced Project Manager, including; leading projects from briefing through to delivery/activation, managing a team, creating & running timelines, producing quotes, booking resource, managing post production, delivering assets etc.
• Project managing online & Below-The-Line content and digital assets across commercial & editorial campaigns for Conde Nast’s network of titles, including GQ, Vogue and WIRED. • Creating, managing and reconciling multiple schedules & budgets. • Managing the creation, design and delivery of all digital and video assets (video content, social media assets, traffic drivers, native articles, digital banners etc). • Face-to-face client management with brands such as Haig Club, River Island and Braun. • Coordinating video & stills shoots, managing the creative teams, managing the project from briefing, to creative development, through to production, post and delivery. • Managing the launch & overseeing day-to-day running of GQ & WIRED’s new video channels.
• Project managing the Below-The-Line ‘Canon Product Launch 2016’ campaign. • Creating and managing multiple schedules & budgets. • Face-to-face client management. • Coordinating video & stills shoots, managing the creative teams, managing the project from briefing, to creative development and through production. • Managing post-production process for video and stills deliverables.
• Project managing the Sky Christmas 2015 ‘Step Into The Adventure’ digital campaign. • Overseeing and managing all the Sky Christmas teams working across multiple routes-to-media; from digital banners, to print, DRTV ads, retail/trading and Social activity. • Producing the design, production & build of numerous rich-media digital banners including Billboards, DMPUs, Leaderboards, mobile banners, animated skins etc, website builds and overseeing the creation of content for social, retail stands and targeted media. • Creating and managing multiple schedules, budgets, scopes of work and media-plans. • Coordinating creative teams, account management teams, the moving image team and the artwork studio from briefing stage, to creative development, through production, to QC-ing all of the creative content & packaging everything for final delivery.
• Producing and project managing online, digital & graphics based campaigns for big name brands such as; TalkTalk, NatWest and RBS. • Managing schedules and budgets from briefing stage, creative team management, creative development, self-editing on Premier Pro, coordinating shoots, managing post-production, 3D and GFX creation, QC-ing content & packaging final delivery. • Collaborating with clients in a ‘client facing’ capacity. • Day-to-day administration and office management.
• Project managing two big-budget TVC and online/digital global campaigns for Chevrolet – “Chevrolet ‘I Care’” and ‘Chevrolet’s Academy for SE Asian Filmmakers’. • Managing schedules and budgets from briefing stage, writing shoot guides, filmmaker/creative management, creative development with international filmmakers, coordinating shoots in worldwide territories (Thailand, Korea, South Africa, UAE & India), coordinating post- production, QC-ing content & final delivery, day-to-day management of clients & colleagues. • Coordinating a 3-day filmmaker workshop in Jakarta and Bangkok. • Managing the creation and delivery of assets/versioned deliverables, plus legal clearances.
• Producing/Project Managing 360-degree national campaigns (ATL, BTL & digital) for Sky Sports (60”/30”/10” promos, extra online content and various digital assets such as MPUs, Leaderboards, Tap-to-Expand banners, Mobile banners etc & the ‘Sky Sports Big Weekends’ website), Sky1 (‘The Flash’ & ‘Modern Family’) and Sky Atlantic (Leftovers). • Managing schedules from briefing stage, to creative development, managing budgets, coordinating shoots, through to post-production, QC-ing content & final delivery. • Managing the creation & trafficking of assets/deliverables (on-air promos of varying duration, off air D6’s, 48sheets, Press ads, VOD and Digital still imagery, Digital Flash assets etc). • Face-to-face management of stakeholders, marketeers, clients and staff/creatives.
• Client facing Producer/Prod Manager on 360° campaigns (ATL, BTL, digital & social) for ITV (including the ProMax multi award-winning X-Factor 2013 ‘Mash Up’ campaign). • Ensuring the smooth running of multiple campaigns including ATL & BTL asset schedules, creating/managing budgets, coordinating shoots, QC-ing content & final delivery. • Managing the creation & trafficking of deliverable, including digital/social/motion graphic assets produced by the graphics and digital creative teams (MPUs, homepage takeovers, digital banners, Mobile banners & clickable content for social media).
• Producing and delivering broadcast quality competition VTs for ITV’s highest rated daytime shows; ‘This Morning’ and ‘Loose Women’. Writing scripts to brief, managing schedules & budgets, forward planning, co-ordinating & directing shoots, overseeing post etc.
• Working on the SkyGo awareness campaign. • Writing & managing schedules and budgets, sourcing/researching contributors, conducting interviews/casting sessions, coordinating shoots, supervising post-production & edit producing.
1 x 'People’s Choice Award' Winner and 1 x Joint 1st Place Winner for 'Best Long Form or Series'
2 x Gold Awards, for Sound Design & Best Use of Music
2 x Silver Awards, for Best Clip-Based Entertainment Promo & Best Long Form.