- Heelys Global TVCChallenge Having previously worked with VIACOM sponsoring the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, Heelys offered us an opportunity to pitch for their 2018 global brand TVC. Approach Our winning concept ‘Racetrack’ took the Heelys product away from the traditional live action TVC and into a premium CGI world, where the product would be brought to life and heroed. We selected production partner Man vs Machine, who's history of producing CGI based campaigns for brands such as Nike, Adidas and Apple w
- ASICS Running Wild in the Streets of TokyoChallenge ASICS were putting on an event to promote the launch of the forthcoming 'Tiger' trainer. They required a series of images to deliver to press for use across editorial coverage of the event. Approach As the remake of the ASICS tiger has its origins based in 1990's Japan, we developed a concept 'Running Wild in the Streets of Tokyo'. I helped concept the idea and suggested a series of photographers who could help achieve the look we wanted. The client settled on my first choice, David
- LYNX Men of the MomentChallenge Lynx had launched a campaign featuring key influencers within sport, music and comedy. They wanted to reach MTV’s massive Snapchat audience, so approached us to develop a creative concept. Approach Research dictated that the best performing Snap Ads were 6-8" long, therefore our concept needed to succinctly capture their talent in a cool and credible way, ideally using no up-sound. With very restricted access to the talent (Dele Ali, Big Shaq and Not3s, for ten minutes each, in a stu
Projects credited in
- Viacom - Defining the Art of EntertainmentWorking with Viacom for the second year running to create an immersive space for their key stakeholders Hosted as the first event of the 2018 EMA weekend in Bilbao, the interactive exhibition showcased the ‘art of entertainment’ with exhibits ranging from Nickelodeon’s ‘Slime Zone’ VR to original costumes from iconic Paramount films
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
Clients: Google, Spotify, MTV, Nickelodeon, Sky, Universal, UEFA, Adidas, Puma, Stella Artois, Leffe, Budweiser, Corona, Nespresso, Cadbury.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
This role saw me responsible for ideation and creative production at Viacom’s in-house creative agency, working across Viacom’s roster of international channels, from MTV to Nickelodeon, Comedy Central to Paramount. Myself and a team of strategists, producers, designers, editors and animators, develop creative solutions for global brands wanting to advertise or collaborate with the iconic networks. From co-branded TVCs to full brand spots, pop-up brand activations to integrated show moments at MTV’s tent-pole events. We create innovative ways to engage our audiences using digital, social and TV content, experiential activity and sponsorship.
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Film Production
- Art Directing
- Design Development