I’m a enthusiastic graphic designer living in London, UK. I graduated from Shillington Education in London Campus. I’m driven by passion, curiosity with high organising skills and determination in better myself everyday. I also have one year experience as Stylist/Retail Assistant for high-end fashion brand in which I pride myself on building collaborative relationships, whether that be with clients, designers, suppliers or team members. I love working on diversities, from logo design to branding, web design or visual communication asset (such as brochure, poster, social promotion etc). My approaches are driven by exploring and extracting any possible ideas or aspects; in order to optimise the desired outcome. Living internationally has been keeping her to constantly adapting, learning, absorbing new ideas from the daily life; from both East and West culture’ aspects. Therefore, I tend to follow my intuitions with unexpected imaginations, creative and versatile ideas which you can count on when it comes to distinctive design solutions. However, design isn’t just about producing great visual, I have a strong belief that design should be meaningful, functional, communicate effectively and convey message beautifully. In another word, a bespoke design solves the problem, acts as a bridge connecting business or brand story with its audience. And I would love to be involved, to help building, creating and delivering ideas into real life. So, let’s discuss further how and what I can bring to you or your business?
- CHUKKA EVENTS - BrandingClients: LoveThatMedia - https://www.lovethatmedia.com/ Brand: Chukka Events - https://www.themilitarypolo.com/about-us Brief: Design visual identity for a umbrella brand, founded in 2019, who specializes in creating interesting and remarkable events. The company's driven by having repeat customers year after year and to make sure their experience is better each time. Idea: Events that will last forever and so remarkable that it can be a part of your lifetime ‘social calendar’. Keywords: Dist
- THE MILITARY POLO - BrandingClients: LoveThatMedia - https://www.lovethatmedia.com/ Brand: THE MILITARY POLO ( by Chukka Events) - https://www.themilitarypolo.com/about-us Brief: A day event organised by its parent company - Chukka Events, seek to target those with an aspiration to be involved in polo and the typical polo fan based and who want to growth their business in this environment. This will be an incredibly British event, welcoming what is great about Britain and will of course include these two great military
- "WCZAR" - Into Time[student brief] Idea: An immersive time travelling experience between the past and the present Keywords: Contrast • Immersive • Bizarre "Museum of communism" allows younger generations to get to know the past of their parents, while the older ones will be able to remember both brighter and darker sides of the People’s Republic of Poland. I have created a new visual identity for the museum to increase number of visitor to the museum that still stick to the original aim and idea of the museum.
- #YOURFIRSTTIME - Campaign Project[student brief] Client: Boux Avenue. The idea: Putting HER first - It's the inside that matter, not the outside. #ShapeOfYou Keywords: Provocative • Punchy • Collective Cervical Screening is a quick, simple and free test offered by NHS in order to reduce the number of women who develop cervical cancer and reduce the number who die from it. YET, more than 35% women skip the cervical screening due to embarrassment about body shape. I realised that there is a lot of misinformation in conveying th
- AMRI - Logo DesignClients: LoveThatMedia - https://www.lovethatmedia.com/ Brief: A logo design project for a French Producer / DJ who is making waves throughout the music scene. He's looking for a bespoke, unique and 'cool' logo but still represent him not just as a music creator but as who he is. The initial idea was based on neon lights from stages where he spend most of his time showing and connecting to his passion - music, as well as to his audiences. Program used: illustration, photoshop
+ View all
Junior DesignerMarlin PR
London, United KingdomFull Time
Marlin PR is a tech PR and Communications agency based in London. Marlin works with some of the most forward-thinking and innovative technologies in the UK, Europe, and USA. Marlin strives to work with amazing brands who share the same belief - that we are in the pursuit of better - that tech should fulfil its vast potential to make the world a better place. At Marlin, I was put in charge of a wide range of tasks, including internally and externally projects. This has allowed me to push myself out of comfort zone, to gain invaluable experiences and to see myself keep learning continuously in a fast-paced tech world.
Graphic DesignerLove That Media
London, United KingdomFreelance
Continuously work on varieties of projects. Projects range from designing logo, brochure and creating visual identity from small to corporate business. — Roles & Responsibilities: • Take on responsible autonomously from researching, ideas conceptualising to design execution. • Work closely with Managing Director to ensure design work exceeds client expectations. • Consistently meet deadlines and offer desired outcomes - Establish trusting relationships with managers and key clients.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Editorial Design
- Personal Styling
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Bridge
- Visual Identity
- Logo Design
Graphic Design CertificateShillington Education
- London, United Kingdom
An immersive career-focused full time course that provides engaging demonstrations, dynamic discussions, industry lectures and group workshops. The course has total of 486 hours on-campus where students tackle 30+ student briefs ranging from print advertisements to thinking in 3D with packaging to designing a digital app.
BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Art and Design (Graphics) - DistinctionBlake College London
- London, United Kingdom
A vocational qualification (NQF level3) in which students are able to pick subjects to make up study pathway. This specialised course allows student to focus on the interested area that they want to experience and develop. A mix of 4 subjects were taken which are fine art, photography, illustration and graphic design.
+ Show more
Employee of the MonthClub MonacoNominated as Employee of the Month although it's a part-time position. Quoted from award description: "She is always reaching her Target, is lovely with clients and Co-workers, is very focused on what she is doing, is thinking out of the box and multi-tasks. We are happy to have you in the team with your great energy! Thank you!"