360-DEGREE INTEGRATED IDEAS Expect 360-degree creative solutions from ATL to social and digital thinking for brands like L'Oreal Paris, Maybelline New York, adidas, Triumph International and Lucky Strike, amongst others. DIGITAL & SOCIAL THINKING Rely on strong strategic concepts, copy and visual intelligence. Expect idea-led 360 campaigns for L'Oreal Paris and Maybelline New York to online consumer engagement for Lucky Strike to blog sites for adidas to e-commerce for TK Maxx to dynamic applications for TaylorMade Golf to dynamic sites for Lentheric and Red Nose Day to Online Tone of Voice copywriting for Harrods. STRONG BRANDING INSTINCTS Tap into years of ideas aimed at women from screen to store to pack: Beauty - L'Oreal Paris, Maybelline New York, essie Fashion - TK Maxx, Hang Ten, Truworths Lingerie - Triumph International, Cosmopolitan Lingerie Edition Sportswear - adidas Originals, Stella McCartney & adidas Performance Fragrances & cosmetics - Lentheric, Yardley
- L'Oreal Paris: "Just can't get enough Color Riche"To show just how collectable L’Oréal’s 70 shades of Color Riche is, we chose 1 catchy soundtrack; “Just can’t get enough”. We caught lipstick lovers’ eyes with lips playing with the lipstick packs and lip syncing to the lyrics. So, while you hear “I just can’t get enough”, you see loads of shades of Color Riche in matte, shine and satin finishes. Each part of the campaign celebrates lips and lyrics. We invited women to lose their lipstick inhibitions and seize the shades. Don’t let today be a wa
- adidas World Earth Day grun launch: WEAR YOUR GRUN LACEThis campaign launched an eco-friendly apparel range called “grün” by adidas Originals. Beginning on World Earth Day, we took street fashion into a cool coffee shop chain called Vida e Caffe. Models wore the collection in these hangouts in a real-world “fashion show”. They handed out free green shoelaces to customers. Hipsters were encouraged to wear their free “grün” shoelaces to support World Earth Day. They were enticed into the adidas concept store using these free shoelaces, shoe lacing gui
- L'OREAL PARIS x The Prince's Trust: Say it with me, "I'M WORTH IT".L’Oréal Paris has always believed everyone is worth it. But no matter who you are, or where you’re from, you can suffer from self-doubt. That’s why L’Oréal Paris has partnered with The Prince’s Trust since 2017 to help thousands of young people transform their self-doubt into self-worth through the ‘All Worth It’ training program. To promote the campaign, we’ve always had well-known ambassadors share their transformational stories of self-doubt to self-worth. Building on the impact of the past 2
+ Show more
Creative LeadMcCann London
- London, United KingdomFull Time
As Creative Lead on L'Oreal Paris and Maybelline New York, I led the creative development of major 360-degree brand campaigns and product launches from concept to copywriting to art direction and post-production across all media: Social, Digital, TV, print, OOH, and in-store.
Tone Of Voice CopywriterHarrods
- London, United KingdomFreelance
My role at Harrods involved; Research and copywriting of the Tone of Voice Guidelines for harrods.com. Worked with the Content Team to implement new tab system to optimize the use of HTML and CMS Edited existing copy of key merchandise to SEO optimize sell-through during The Harrods Sale. Research and copywriting of the Size Guides and Buyer’s Guides for Fashion, Homewares, Appliances and Sports Equipment to improve the UX
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Copy Concepts
- Strategic Analysis
- Social Advertising
- Brand Activation
- Content Creatiion
- Video Scriptwriting
- Art Direction
- Design Direction
Master of Philosophy in Journalism (Distinction)University of Stellenbosch
- Stellenbosch, South Africa
Credits: Advanced Journalism Practice, Media Management, International and Foreign Reporting, Layout and Design, Media Sociology, History for Journalists Specialization: Print Media Journalism and Media Management Thesis: The Implications of the personalization of the media for democracy.
Postgraduate Diploma in Advertising & Marketing (Distinction)AAA School of Advertising
- Cape Town, South Africa
Majors: Advertising and Marketing Specialization: Copywriting Credits: Media Planning, Global Marketing, Client Service, Market Research, Direct Marketing
+ Show more
House of Krone "Night Harvesting" website - Digital Craft awardLoerie AwardsAgency: RIPE Cape Town Role: Digital Creative Director Brand: House of Krone This family-run wine estate required a website to do their award-winning sparkling wines justice. They only harvest their grapes in the cool of the night under the stars. This led us to a dreamy, planetarium style website that transports the viewer into the world of The House of Krone and demystifies Methode Cap Classique, which is the way the family makes their distinctive Cape sparkling wine. You navigate through the stars to discover the sparkle of The House of Krone.
TRIUMPH "Fits like a second skin" launch - Special MentionLoerie AwardsAgency: BBDO Cape Town Role: Integrated Creative Director Brand: Triumph International This seamless T-shirt bra launch revolved around the line “Fits like a second skin” with 2 key visuals - a tattoo and a nipple piercing. The print, POS and the temporary “tattoo” packaging brought this to life. A famous tattoo artist even created the artwork. The campaign turned an ordinary T-shirt bra into a sell-out in-store.
+ Show more