London based Senior Creative / Creative Lead helping brands, agencies and organisations make the things their audience cares about, with meaning and purpose. My culture-first approach to work focusses on music, fashion, the arts, sport, and youth. I have directed campaigns, built platforms, designed brands, developed editorial and created films on these subjects for a variety of clients.
- Tommy Hilfiger x H.E.R.The first in a global content series which will champion the groups and individuals who are collectively daring to dream the unimaginable whilst pioneering culture and moving the world forward through their actions, creativity and work. In this episode, we get under the skin of the artist H.E.R. - giving our audience a rare look into the allusive artists' process, thoughts and dreams.
- W Hotels: Future RisingFuture Rising is a global cultural platform that creates momentous in-hotel experiences that generate engagement and reach amongst influential, culturally-progressive travellers. The platforms aim is to reinvigorated W Hotels’ positioning within contemporary culture, creating a new mythology for the brand and engaging a new generation of clientele. Future Rising host cities: London / Paris / Barcelona / Amsterdam / Istanbul / St. Petersburg / Doha / Dubai / Hong Kong / Shanghai / Guangzhou / B
- Shure: Shure24Shure24 is a global cultural platform that champions what’s next in the sonic world. It's the definitive list of emergent creatives pushing audio culture forward, shining a spotlight on 24 producers, podcasters, musicians, engineers, broadcasters and sound artists from around the world. Curated by a panel of four industry-leading figures, the platform has built invaluable connections between Shure and a new, younger audience of creators and consumers. https://24.shure.com/
- PlayStation: #PSGifsPlayStation UK wanted to increase brand preference among teenagers, stealing market share from Microsoft’s Xbox. Knowing that most of these word-of-mouth recommendations among young gamers took place on private messaging platforms, like WhatsApp. PlayStation needed a way to infiltrate these dark social conversations to boost sales ahead of Christmas. We created Giphy’s first-ever and always-on, dedicated page for gaming. A new subtly branded visual-language for gamers and created alongside gam
- Netflix: Hero MomentsAn immersive replicable event that celebrates the strong female leads in some of Netflix's most popular shows. Through a series of interactive installations, we recreated the defining moments where girls and young women are at their most epic. Visitors could become the heroes of Stranger Things, Riverdale and Pretty Little Liars, and instantly share awesome gifs and videos to their social networks. Enabling visitors to showcase who they really are, through highly recognised Netflix moments.
- Better Care Network: The Love You GiveA short documentary that lifts the lid on the orphanage ‘industry’ to expose how global efforts to move towards new models of care for children is being weakened by a constant supply of Western volunteers, who are unwittingly helping to fund a system that is harmful to children. ‘The Love You Give’ challenges the concept of ‘caring’ and urges young people not to volunteer in orphanages. It is supported by a coalition called ReThink Orphanages, which comprises organisations such as Save the Chil
Projects credited in
- Google Pixel 6 – Magic Eraser AdGoogle Pixel 6's Magic Eraser photo editing tool brings professional photography editing to everyone, giving you the creative freedom to simply remove distractions. Circle, tap, ta-da. So for the advert, we decided to make the erased distractions the stars of the show, rather than the final perfect photo. Around every corner there’s something that can get in the way of a perfect photo – an accidental photobomb, an annoying seagull or a pesky pylon spoiling a picture perfect landscape. Magic
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction
- Creative Concepting
- Brand Creative Strategy
- Design Direction
- Content Curation
- Youth Marketing
- Branded Content
- Experiential Campaign
- Branded Documentary