Ve Dewey is a designer by trade but instinctually a connector. She sees opportunities others do not by thinking beyond the bleeding edge. For over 12 years, Ve has applied this mindset whilst working with major brands like Mattel, Adobe, WPP, and BBC. She possesses a design-intrapreneur mindset which allows her to easily navigate between verticals and industries. This is evident with her experience of curating and executing the inaugural creative HR role at Mattel, supporting 600+ creatives during the company’s cultural and digital transformation and of marketing at Adobe, where she solely established a new creative marketing program in Europe. Though she straddles corporate and creative, overall, Ve cares most about finding connections to solve problems that allow communities and organisations to successfully evolve. Currently, Ve is an MBA candidate at Central Saint Martins with a focus on Design Leadership, co-creator of Never Not Creative, and the founder of The RSA's Decolonising Design Coalition.
- ReDesign BusinessA new kind of content series to navigate the challenges ahead launched at London Design Festival 2020 in partnership with the Design Council, Innovate UK, and the Design District. It was named one of the top LDF 2020 events by both Forbes and Wallpaper Magazine. ReDesign Business' mission was to uncover the value and benefits that design can unlock, to help businesses make the change that matters to their customers, and the community they serve, and to build understanding between the business c
- Never Not International Women's DayAnother IWD has come and gone. Rather than go back to business as usual, we say it should Never Not be International Women’s Day. Welcome to a mind-changing, bias-ridding, downright mutinous loop of ideas and musings from women in the creative and associated industries everywhere that will run 24/7/365 on a loop forever, or until...we don’t need to talk about it anymore. Current speakers include Tea Uglow, Jess Gosling, Tanarra Schneider, Helen Job, Tom Tapper, Deborah-Rey Burnes, Daniele Fianda
- The Decolonising Design Coalition - The RSAInitiated by an RSA Fellow, and incubated by RSA US, the coalition consists of volunteer creatives and designers that are committed to sourcing, synthesizing, and amplifying a set of global principles for decolonizing the ethos of the design field and beyond.
- Creating Irresistible Products: Pentland Brands x Adobe Creative JamIn March 2019, in Camden Town, London, Adobe hosted a unique event, in collaboration with Pentland Brands, that saw people from across Pentland business compete in a creative challenge using Adobe software. The Creative Jam, an event which Adobe organises for businesses all over the world, gave 70 members of the Pentland Brands community the chance to put their creative skills to the test by producing a campaign story and video in just three and a half hours, based on the theme of ‘irresistible
- Unleashing Creativity for a Common Good: The BBC X Adobe Creative JamEvery Adobe Creative Jam is made up of three primary ingredients: the host company, a team of creatives from the larger community, and a design challenge. The design challenge at hand for this team effort: to animate the Wac Arts logo in a way that brought the five values of the organisation — equality, empowerment, innovation, excellence, and love — to life. The BBC recruited students from Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design and Middlesex University to work with them on this commun
- Creating for a Cause: Quicken Loans X Adobe Creative JamQuicken Loans works hard to foster an environment of innovation and collaboration for team members. With over 300 individuals on creative teams across the Family of Companies, the Creative Jam’s environment was the perfect way to unite all these various groups and enable them to experiment and generate new ideas together. The Jam was also unique in that it was geared toward solving a problem that affects communities across the country.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Community Building
- Art Directon
- Brand Creative Strategy
- Connecting Creatives
- Culture Inspiration
- Creative Events
- Marketing Strategy
- Experiental Marketing
- Product Development