Veronika Levitskaya is an Independent Graphic Designer & Art Director, co-founder of the Made design studio, specializing in brand identity & logo design, package design, web design, and more. She is looking for inspiration in styles based on geometry, form, and colors, such as Memphis, Bauhaus, Constructivism. In her work, she tries to find an individual approach to any client and interested to do a whole project. She finds and collaborates with necessary experts if it's needed, such as illustrators, copywriters, programmers, etc. She works worldwide you can write on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identity for a Real estate agencyI created an identity concept for a real estate agency in Barcelona. The concept is based around the idea of a neighborhood agency. It is our city - we know it, it’s been our home, we know it’s best secrets and we want to share them with you. We know how to find what you’re looking for and we want to do it together with you, in a friendly, neighborly atmosphere. I used a doormat for a logo, as a friendly symbol of hospitality and openness. I chose a serif font with rounded angles, one th
- Covers design / Editorial"Iberoamerican books/workbooks" is the magazine published by Moscow State Institute of International Relations. We have designed covers for 2020 year. The main goal was to do a modern, flexible, and universal design. I created 3d symbols from closed ribbons-flags, as a symbol of the Latin American countries' unity.
- Identity for the Institute for International StudiesInstitute for International Studies is a recently established MGIMO University entity that provides expert reports for main government agencies engaged in formulating Russian foreign policy. I created a logotype and identity. We built on the idea of reports as the client's main product and created a logo with simple elements that resemble books on a shelf. These elements serve as identity's foundation. I created report illustrations that have different meanings, but used just one element. This
- Identity for the Russian political consulting agencyThe Eurasian Strategies is a research department with the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO) provides international political risks advisory and management consulting that meets the interests of both public and corporate sectors.
- O'CARE identity for a new cosmetic brandNaming, logo and package design for a new cosmetic brand that specializes in alginate facial masks. O'care makes 20 types of colorful masks based on different Ingredients with young women as prime target audience. We used a classic serif font for logo and mixed it with simple, modern identity with simplified geometric icons symbolizing masks ingredients. We were going for design that can be easily discerned and understood to an everyday audience in a retail setting.
+ View all
- Brand Packaging
- Package Design
- Brand Identiry
- Digital/ Print
- Web Deisgn