- CheeriosInsight Multigrain cheerios contain 5 whole grains (wheat, rye, barley, oat and bran) and are packed with fibre, vitamins, minerals and calcium which are important for the maintenance of a healthy body. Solution: We played on the fact that these Cheerios are full of wholesome goodness by implying they are heavy due to the amount of nutrients they have.
- Typographic Writing RedesignRe-imagined - Publication Typography Brief: Redesign Typographic Writing edited by David Jury and published by the ISTD. We had to make it address a more youthful design audience Solution: A publication with minimal layout and features that fit the current design trends. I aimed to make it more readable and aesthetically pleasing. I went with a theme of line to represent writing and type. I also avoided using any illustrative imagery as I wanted it to exclusively be a typographic book.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Meet D&AD’s New Blood Academy, Class of 2019.We’re excited to bring you this year’s wave of exciting creative talent from D&AD’s New Blood Academy supported by WPP. These bright sparks all managed to bag themselves a coveted Pencil at the New Blood Awards back in early July. From hundreds of applicants, they were hand selected by D&AD and their agency partners to take part in the ultimate prize - The New Blood Academy. This is an intensive 4-week programme that that catapults emerging creatives into the industry. Through a non-stop progr31
- HEINZ MILD MUSTARDInsight: Heinz Mustard is milder than other mustards so will appeal to “mustard beginners”. Solution: The Mild Heinz Yellow Mustard is a great choice for mustard beginners. In fact, it is so mellow that it could almost get away with not being mustard Find the full project at: https://www.aidavictoria.com/heinz
- Refugee CouncilInsight: More than half of people seeking asylum in the UK wait longer than 6 months for a decision on their asylum claim to be made. During this time, people find it hard to integrate and are left unable to work due to the Governments’ working ban, struggling to survive on just £5.28 a day. Solution: We used provocative statements people would say about asylum seekers/ refugees and added our own text in the voice of Refugee Council to shed a light on the reality of what asylum seekers are goi
Social Content CreatorEngage Technology Partners
London, United KingdomInternship
I am currently a social content creation intern at Engage where I have been given the responsibilities to design LinkedIn ads, video presentations, a case stud, participating in marketing related and other meetings. My role as an intern also includes supporting the operational needs of the business, as instructed by my manager.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Jewellery Making
- Art Direction
- Book Design
+ Show more