As an Interaction Designer I curate the interactive part between art, design and people. Doing so, I specialised in different fields, such as photography, video-making, content creation and installation design, developing a strong multi-tasking skill. I'm perfectly comfortable working with the Adobe programs, using them daily in my job as a content creator for websites and social media. I'm also used to work in a team as much as a freelancer, being used to come up with ideas or following a certain creative process. Based in London and developing a big passion for Interior Design.
- SantaiWith the magnificent senegalese landscape as the subject, during my experience with Route Artlantique I've decided to explore the long exposure technique and create this series of pictures. “Even if this technique can be used both in studio and in an urban environment, the perfect playground of long exposures is landscape photography.” (Gola, F., 2014). The Buddhist practice has been a big inspiration in making this project, especially the principle of “unification of the three truths”, which
- Camera Obscura BoothThe Camera Obscura Booth project is an installation I made for the Science Museum on the 27th of February, participating to one of the Science Museum Lates. The booth is a wooden installation that I made collaborating with the 3D Workshop at London College of Communication, after coming up with the idea and the design. It's an interactive installation where people could walk in and experience photography as it was back in the days, where a dark space, a glass lens and a tiny bit of light comin
- Can One Person Make A Threesome?This short movie is the result of the "Expanded Cinema" project we got commissioned on my second year of Interaction Design Arts. The viewer finds himself in front of the dialogue of a girl and her other two different personalities, facing themes like sex, family, and love. With Audio-visual techniques described in the book "Audio-Vision" by Michel Chion, in the editing I wanted to play with what you see and what you hear, conveying different feelings.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- The Spirit Of Camden - the first music documentary film from How Does It Sound?‘How Does It Sound?’ is a series of short documentary films that explores the relationship between underground artists, grassroots music venues and the city around them. Each film will reveal the stories and the journey of the artists, bands and venues that are leaving their mark in the underground music scene of their town. It’s an opportunity to map the state of music within and outside the wheels of the industry, covering the stories of all those actors that play an essential role in establis
- HDITS | The Spirit of Camden | Extended Trailer‘The Spirit of Camden’ is the pilot of a music documentary series titled ‘How Does It Sound?‘, which explores the relationship between music, independent musicians, grassroots venues, and the cities that host them, because “Every City Demands Its Own Soundtrack”.
- HDITS | 'The Spirit Of Camden' | Teaser TrailerThe teaser I edited and graded for ‘The Spirit of Camden’, the first episode of ‘How Does It Sound?‘, a documentary film series that explores the relationship between underground musicians, grassroots music venues, and cities around them. All the post-production is done with Final Cut Pro X except for some color grading finishing touches done on Filmconvert. Fun fact: this project is born just here on The Dots
+ Show more
Graphic Designer & Social Media CoordinatorCeramicsgres LTD
London, United KingdomFull Time
As a social media coordinator I'm in charge of managing and following the company's social media channels, as well as creating content and building the new visual identity.
Creative AssistantPlayIn Choc
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Working in this amazing sustainable company, close to the founder on the creative side of the brand. My role comprehend photography, video making, graphic design and assisting in curating the brand's image.
+ Show more
- Web Design
- Interaction Design
- User Experience
- Graphic Design
- Print Design
- Layout Design
- Premiere Pro
- 3D Animation
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Indesign
Erasmus Exchange Program in Interaktive DesignDanish School for Media and Journalism
- Copenhagen, Denmark
Mainly focusing on animation and user experience design, in this Erasmus exchange program I've learned what does it mean to work for a real company. Most of the projects we got commissioned were works we had to do for different Danish companies based in Copenhagen, all concerning animation, web design and user interfaces. This gave me the chance to improve my skills in programs like After Effects, Adobe XD and Cinema 4D.
BA (Hons) Interaction Design ArtsLondon College of Communication, UAL
- London Rd, London SE1 6LW, UK
As to become interaction designers, we are trained in being able to overcome all the challenges that any sort of tasks put in front of us. Every project we get assigned can be developed however we want, using skills like photography, video-making, animation, printing and so on.