Junior graphic designer with a multidisciplinary background in digital design, marketing & content creation, branding, journalism, visual arts, photography and video editing. Ultimately, my goal is to develop a career in the brand design industry. Skilled in various creative assets from print design, digital mockups to video editing, with professional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Graduate of Ravensbourne University London, working as a graphic designer and digital marketer for INFLUNCR Agency. I am a worldly person who has had the privilege of living both in Croatia and the UK, with a practical and well-rounded approach to life. I am multilingual (English, Croatian, and German) and hold 3 passports. As a student, I successfully balanced my studies with an internship and a part-time job, and as a result I became a reliable worker with excellent time management skills, working effectively both in a team and independently. I take a lot of inspiration from counterculture, advertisements, and other forms of design from fashion to interiors. Collaboration is very important to me, and I work closely with clients and colleagues to understand their vision and to gain new skills.
- Gymshark66 x Lifting Club: Spring Into The New YearGymshark 66 x Lifting Club: Spring Into The New Year - concept design for the fitness brand Gymshark, and my entry for the 2023 D&AD New Blood Awards. Designed for 19-25 year olds in search of hope, self-improvement, and finding themselves within a community, Spring Into The New Year is a 5 week programme with social events and fitness workshops. It is a crossover between Gymshark’s habit-forming #Gymshark66 challenge and Lifting Club membership, promoting the the latter via social media and ads
- Challenge for ChangeChallenge for Change is a package created for primary school children using challenges and tasks to inform them about the climate crisis and what they can do to help out. Created as a uni team project, the package has a consistent look, including a signature colour pallette and a series of trademark characters. It was made as part of our Creative Consciousness module (in collaboration with the Creative Consciousness organisation). The package was designed as part of a month-long proto-campaign,
- Coffee2Cocktails Social Media ContentGraphic design and video editing for cafe and restaurant Coffee2Cocktails, one of the clients I worked with in association with INFLUNCR Agency. These include designs for their Instagram posts and stories, and fully edited reels promoting the interiors, atmosphere, food and drink. This client experience saw me testing out original creative directions while sticking to the company's brand guidelines.
- Koppaberg Limited EditionInspired by the brand’s “Free to be” ethic paired with its “To firsts that last” campaign, each one of these labels is an experimental, bold design that still keeps to the classic Koppaberg label design, as well as other essential branding factors such as flavour cues, descriptors etc. These label designs were an entry for Koppaberg’s Limited Edition label design competition, depicting three flavours: Strawberry & Lime, Pear, and Mixed Fruit.
- Killstar Fashion Film & PhotoshootMade for a university elective, this project was my first experience working with film. This 45-second film promotes the clothing brand Killstar, and was a collaboration with volunteering models as well as an aspiring filmmaker. The ultimate opportunity to further develop my editing skills, I aimed to make the best use of colour grading, transitions, and other elements of video post-production. Furthermore, I acted as the main producer as well as the stylist and the on-set photographer, resultin
- Zagreb PhotographyCity & urban photography focusing on the various sights and the culture of Zagreb, Croatia, my home town prior to university. Displaying not only the features of the city, such as buildings and nature, but also the people and their activity, these photographs act as a cultural documentation of Zagreb. On a personal note, they act as snapshots of my life in the city. Here’s where I also developed my interest in photo editing, experimenting with different filters and presets, as well as enhancing
+ View all
Graphic Designer & MarketerINFLUNCR AGENCY
London, United KingdomPart Time
Assisting INFLUNCR agency and working directly with the account managers on graphic design, video editing, and general marketing tasks across all brands the agency is working with at the time.
Design, Social Media & Marketing InternINFLUNCR AGENCY
- London, United KingdomInternship
Experience in working for an agency creating designs for different clients, ranging in graphic designs for social media, content creation, digital advertisements, branding, and photo and video editing.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Photo Editing
- UX Design
- Branding Design
- Social Media
- Video Editing
- Print Design
- Digital Marketing