I am a graphic designer specialising in branding, poster, and UX/UI design, as well as photography and video editing. My aim is to work in the field of branding design, content creation, video editing, web design, or community management. I have recently obtained my bachelor's degree in graphic design at Ravensbourne University London, with 3+ years experience and professional knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, and additional knowledge and experience in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Xd, and HTML. Having been a student balancing studies, an internship, and a part-time job, I am a reliable worker with excellent time management skills, working effectively both in a team and independently. I would consider myself a fast learner, with excellent problem solving skills, and a positive attitude and strong commitment to providing stellar stakeholder service. I am a recent graduate of Ravensbourne University London, with 3+ years experience and professional knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, and additional knowledge and experience in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Xd. Having been a student balancing studies with an internship and a part-time job, I am a reliable worker with excellent time management skills, working effectively both in a team and independently. Outside of design, my interests include running & fitness, learning to play guitar, and travel.
- t+t+ is an app that combines the features of a social network platform with mental health resources. Designed for young carers aged 15-25, the aim of t+ is to get young carers to connect with one another, and to join a community of people to whom they can personally relate, or that share similar experiences. It was created to benefit the mental health of a young carer, giving them a platform to communicate freely with others in similar situations. The app was made as a collaborative team project i
- Koppaberg Limited EditionInspired by the brand’s “Free to be” ethic paired with its “To firsts that last” campaign, each one of these labels is an experimental, bold design that still keeps to the classic Koppaberg label design, as well as other essential branding factors such as flavour cues, descriptors etc. These label designs were an entry for Koppaberg’s Limited Edition label design competition, depicting three flavours: Strawberry & Lime, Pear, and Mixed Fruit.
- MOCK-UP MARCHMock-Up March was a month-long challenge by graphic design content creator Gina Sterling (@stxrling.stxdio), in which designers participated in designing a mock-up based on a weekly prompt. The prompts were one or more designs for a series of five formats: Billboard, T-Shirt, Beverage Can, Tote Bag, and Take One Poster. Since this challenge came up at the time of an important uni project and submission, I was only able to complete the first couple weeks. However, I am eager to complete the ful
- Killstar fashion filmMade for a university elective, this project was my first experience working with film. This 45-second film promotes the clothing brand Killstar, and was a collaboration with volunteering models as well as an aspiring filmmaker. The ultimate opportunity to further develop my editing skills, I aimed to make the best use of colour grading, transitions, and other elements of video post-production. Furthermore, I acted as the main producer as well as the stylist.
- Zagreb photographyIn 2019, I briefly got into city & urban photography, focusing on the various sights and the culture of Zagreb, Croatia, my home town prior to university. Displaying not only the features of the city, such as buildings and nature, but also the people and their activity, these photographs act as a cultural documentation of Zagreb. On a personal note, they act as snapshots of my life in the city. Here’s where I also developed my interest in photo editing, experimenting with different filters and p
Barista and BartenderSignal Brewery
London, United KingdomPart Time
Serving food and drink, from coffee to alcoholic beverages, including beer from Signal Brewery. Often working solo shifts, responsible for opening and closing in addition to kitchen duties, cleaning, stockroom and financial management.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Photo Editing
- UX Design
- Branding Design
- Social Media
- Video Editing
- Customer Service
D&AD New Blood NomineeRavensbourne University LondonDuring third year of uni, we were assigned design briefs in association with D&AD, with 3 weeks to create a design concept and pitch based on team research and experimentation. My team designed t+, an app combining the features of a social network platform with mental health resources. Designed for young carers aged 15-25, the aim of the app is to get them to connect with one another, and to join a community of people to whom they can personally relate or that share similar experiences. Our design was nominated for entry in D&AD’s New Blood Awards, for their 21GRAMS category.