I'm a graphic and digital designer with expertise in creative event identity, design for culture and corporate branding. Currently self employed and happy to take on new challenges.Locked Pro Plan feature
Creative direction and graphic design on self-employed basis. Managing projects such as brand and event identities, exhibitions, print collateral, digital artwork, animations and websites. Developing expertise in creative event identity, design for culture and corporate branding.
Working closely with Wolff Olins' Creative Lead to develop personality and visual identity for an AI software which analyses healthcare data across Africa. Creating two distinct design routes for the brand, with key brand touch points and elements. Preparing a variety of design assets for print and digital environments as well as application visuals. Managing motion and 3D designers during the process.
JOB SUMMARY – Creative direction and graphic design of multiple communication campaigns across print, digital and multimedia platforms. – Managing development and production schedules to a specified budget, while liaising with internal and external stakeholders. – Managing junior graphic designers as and when necessary. – Developing concepts, visual identities and design strategies for key college events: – Degree Shows (2018) – Postgraduate Shows (2018) – Uncertainty Playground, part of London Design Festival (2017) – Screen School VR Lab, part of Aesthetica Film Festival (2018) – LCC Open Days (2017-19) JOB DESCRIPTION – Developing, designing and overseeing production of a variety of materials for external and internal audiences across print and digital platforms and communication channels. – Responding to design briefs with well researched designs, based on an understanding of current multi-channel communication campaigns, whilst providing a variety of options. – Introducing and maintaining effective scheduling and monitoring strategies for all projects, ensuring deadlines are met. – Presenting concepts to senior stakeholders, including the Deans and Head of College. – Developing print specifications and production schedules to a specified budget. – Programming multimedia content for college digital signage system. – Working within the communications team to design and produce the college’s newsletters, internal facing publications, documents and digital materials supporting the current marketing campaigns. – Working with external agencies on specified projects, managing designers if necessary. – Building networks within the college to gain understanding of its strategic objectives. – Providing a comprehensive support for staff while ensuring consistency of the brand.
– Graphic branding and development of corporate identity campaigns with strong emphasis on typography and innovative design solutions. – Concept development, design and artworking of print, digital and multimedia assets for leading German companies: – Rias Kammerchor (Rias Chamber Choir) – HKW (Venue for Contemporary Arts and Public Discourse) – Ifa (Institute for Foreign Cultural Relations) – Ulmer Museum (Museum Ulm) – Bundestag (The German Federal Parliament)
– Developing expertise in creative event identity and design for culture through graphic branding and design for print, digital and multimedia platforms. – Concept development, creative direction and production management of university-wide campaigns, while liaising with key stakeholders and ensuring the deadlines are kept: – Creative Enterprise Week (2016) – Peer Mentoring Scheme (2016) – Undergraduate Research Forum (2016, 2017) – UAL Origins (2016) – Graphic design and artworking of college-specific publications: – LCC's Book Arts and Design Workshop's Hardcover Guide (2016) – LCC's Facilities Guide (2016)
– Curation and set design of Access Through Tools Festival – a multidisciplinary graphic design event organised at London College of Communication. – Developing exhibition assets and small exhibition materials as and when necessary. – Strategy planning and event management as part of the exhibition and set design team. – Social media marketing and promotion.
– Developing visual identities, print and digital materials for culture and business sectors. – Providing well researched, relevant designs in response to the clients' briefs. – Managing design and delivery processes while ensuring the deadlines are kept.
– Design of event and advertising materials across print and digital platforms. – Working closely with senior graphic designer on concept creation and delivery of innovative design responses to the received briefs. – Developing print, digital and marketing materials for the leading industry brands: – Desperados Beer – Lotos Group, a Polish oil company – Energa SA, a Polish electricity provider – Baltic Frederic Chopin Philharmonie
Graduated with distinction. Activities and Recognition: – Student Representative of the MA Graphic Design course. – Part of the Design Team of the Access Through Tools Festival. – Student Speaker at International Design Conference: Design on eLearning 2015. – Recognised artist exhibiting at Pussy Galore show in Central Saint Martins.
Graduated with distinction. Recognition: – Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education Scholarship for Exceptional Achievements (2013) – Gdansk City Mayor Scholarship (2014) – Academy of Fine Arts in Gdansk Chancellor's Scholarships (2012, 2013)
A scholarship for outstanding academic achievements, issued by Mayor of Gdansk Pawel Adamowicz.
I had an opportunity to exhibit my posters during the VI Congress of Women in Warsaw.
Typo Chicago video, which I made last year was shown during the 2nd International Students' Moving Type Festival MOTYF, organised in the Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology.
Exhibition of typographic posters focused on male - female dynamics and gender stereotypes.
An Individual Poster Exhibition of my bachelor diploma and previous works. I decided to base my project on stereotypes about masculinity. The exhibition included a series of black and white posters as well as a neon installation. During the work on this project, I had the opportunity to create posters more diverse than my previous work. Like before, the symbolism of particular elements was very important
A few of my posters were shown in the EROart Zone, which was a separate zone of the EROtrends Festival in Warsaw. EROart Zone was dedicated to the presentation of contemporary erotic art.
Recognition and the Title of Fama Festival Laureate for high level of presentation in the visual arts category
5th Women's Congress in Warsaw
One of 934 students in Poland to receive Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education Scholarship for exceptional academic achievements.
Winning Entry in Poster Design Competition Typography Day 2014, organised by the Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, India.
In addition to the exhibition: preparation and leadership of a workshop, design of the circular stickers which became popular during the Festival
Exhibition of a series of typographic posters, litographs and drawings connected to the theme of wedding.
Academy of Arts in Gdańsk Chancellor Scholarship for the best students.