Do you really want to delete project PORTFOLIO (2017)?
Do you really want to delete project Typographic Neon – BA Graphic Design (2014)?
Do you really want to delete project Real Men – BA Graphic Design (2014)?
Do you really want to delete project Prazing Festival (2014)?
Do you really want to delete project It's Complicated –MA Graphic Design (2015)?
Do you really want to delete project Illustrations (2015 – 2016)?
Do you really want to delete project Typo Chicago?
Hello. I'm a graphic designer with over 4 years of experience, during which I have been working both in an agency environment and independently. This is a small sample of my portfolio, which contains a variety of commercial projects across different communication channels. For the last 2 years I have developed numerous visual identities for University of the Arts London (including Creative Enterprise Week 2016, Peer Mentoring Scheme and others) while for the last 6 months I was employed as a graphic designer at buro uebele – one of the most established German studios. Currently I am a Senior Graphic Designer at London College of Communication.Locked Pro Plan feature
– Developing, designing and overseeing production of a variety of materials for external and internal audiences across print and digital platforms and communication channels. – Liaising with and support colleagues in developing appropriate design briefs in keeping with the College and University brand. – Responding to design briefs with well researched designs, based on a solid understanding of current multi-channel communication campaigns providing a variety of design options as and when requested. – Providing an advisory and information service to College departments and teams, giving support and guidance on the design and production of material for print and online. – Introducing and maintaining effective scheduling, reporting and monitoring strategies for all design projects ensuring deadlines are met and keeping the appropriate managers and stakeholders informed at all times. – Developing print specifications and production schedules for printed materials to a specified budget and develop good working relationships with external suppliers such as print suppliers. – Working with the wider College Departments to develop designed materials that support promotional campaigns and events across print, digital and social media. – Working with external design agencies on specified projects and manage temporary designers as and when necessary. – Presenting concepts and design options to members of the wider team and Senior Management Team as and when necessary. – Working with the LCC Digital team to develop online design where appropriate, ensuring this is in line with the University web strategy. Both for external website and internal intranet site. – Working with the Communications team to design and produce the College’s e-newsletters and other internal facing publications, posters and digital material. – Working with the Communications team to design and schedule content for the College digital signage system. – Providing a comprehensive support service including advising College staff on power point presentations, developing templates for email, image manipulation and formatting etc while ensuring consistency of brand. – Building strong networks within the College and across University of the Arts London in order to gain good understanding of the College’s main strategic objectives. – Performing such duties consistent with your position as may from time to time be assigned to you anywhere within the University. – Undertaking health & safety duties and responsibilities appropriate to the post. – Demonstrating a commitment to the University’s Equal Opportunities Policy and an understanding of how it operates within the responsibilities of this post. – Demonstrating a commitment to your own development and that of your staff through effective use of the University’s appraisal and staff development process.
– Concept development, design and execution of various materials across University of the Arts London. – Creative direction and identity design through printed and digital media. – Developing adequate visual solutions for the following UAL brands: Creative Enterprise Week 2016, Peer Mentoring Scheme, Undergraduate Research Forum, Origins 2016. – Developing adequate visual solutions for the following UAL publications: Hardcover Guide – Book Arts and Design Workshop, London College of Communication's Facilities Guide. – Creating a set of assets for UAL Futures.
– Design and creative content of "Ladacznica" – a fanpage about current representations of femininity presented in illustrated way. – Following of 50K fans, with some posts reaching 1M viewers.
– Concept development and execution of corporate identity projects for the cultural sector. – Developing creative solutions for clients such as Rias Kammerchor, Haus der Kulturen der Welt: HKW, ifa Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen, Ulmer Museum and German Bundestag.
– Curation and set design of a multidisciplinary graphic design festival organised at London College of Communication, University of the Arts London.
– Editorial design and brand development.
– Developing creative solutions for clients such as the Polish Baltic Frederic Chopin Philharmonic, Desperados Beer, Lotos Group, Energa. – Focus on print and digital designs, including posters, storyboards, promotional materials, etc.
Graduated with distinction.
A scholarship for outstanding academic achievements, issued by the Mayor of Gdansk Pawel Adamowicz.
I had an opportunity to exhibit my posters during the VI Congress of Women in Warsaw.
Typo Chicago video, which I made last year (term project for Multimedia with Mr M.Szupica), was shown during the 2nd International Students' Moving Type Festival MOTYF, organised in the Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology. Unfortunately, I couldn't attend the conference, but I am very proud to be featured.
Exhibition of typographic posters focused on male - female dynamics and gender stereotypes.
A few of my posters were shown in the EROart Zone, which was a separate zone of the EROtrends Festival in Warsaw. EROart Zone was dedicated to the presentation of contemporary erotic art.
An Individual Poster Exhibition of my bachelor diploma + some of the previous realisations. I decided to base my project on stereotypes about masculinity. The exhibition included a series of black and white posters as well as a neon installation. During the work on this project, I had the opportunity to create posters more diverse than my previous work. Like before, the symbolism of particular elements was very important
Recognition and the Title of Fama Festival Laureate for high level of presentation in the visual arts category
Winning Entry in Poster Design Competition Typography Day 2014, organised by the Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, India. Poster Title: "Between the Lines"
5th Women's Congress in Warsaw
I am honoured to be one of 934 students in Poland and one of 3 students from the Academy of Arts in Gda?sk, who have been awarded the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education Scholarship for exceptional academic achievements.
In addition to the exhibition: preparation and leadership during a workshop session, design of the circular stickers which became popular during the Festival
Exhibition of a series of typographic posters, litographies and charcoal drawings, all connected to the wedding theme. Works shown for two weeks, starting from the 13th of November.
A Scholarship issued by the Rector of the Academy of Fine Arts in Gda?sk, prof. Ludmi?a Ostrog